I took the other way to school this morning, you know, to spice up my life, can't let the Dolphin Whisperers get too used to seeing me at a certain time, at a certain crossing, each and every day, so to keep their sticks tingling with confusion as to where the 'alien' was today, I went the way of the highway.
Big mistake.
It's a grim ride even though it's more downhill than the other way.
It's like cycling in Los Angeles, the grid like bleak areas, but worse, because I can't read the writing on the walls. I lie. I can probably understand more writing on the walls here, than I ever could in suburban LA.
*Tigression - He he he. One of the part time teachers just came through the door, even happier than I came through the door this morning - I am seriously buzzed knowing that tomorrow is a national holiday - anyway, he came through like this little mini tornado, so I just called him the Genki Tornado, or Genki No Tatsumaki in Japanese, and then he said, 'Japan is so screwed, not only do we have tornadoes, but quakes, tsunamis and now radiation problems.'
I then added, 'You also have fermented soy beans and nine types of fish roe.'
Anyway, this teacher is the most openly 'in tune' and vocal with 'issues' if I bring something up in the room, like my lunch after reading about what it's like to give a blow job to a man with a beer belly, he's in his 60's, a smartly dressed man, often gives me half his french fries, and likes to submit short verse on national issues to the 'zenkoku' newspapers
. - End of tigression.*
Where was I?
Oh yeah, Bleak Bike Ride. Try saying that quickly.
Not doing that again. Saying it quickly.
It's too grey, too trucky, I have to get off and wheel the bike beneath underpasses, that kind of thing.
My life's so hard. Not.
Right. Time to teach the little children.
Big mistake.
It's a grim ride even though it's more downhill than the other way.
It's like cycling in Los Angeles, the grid like bleak areas, but worse, because I can't read the writing on the walls. I lie. I can probably understand more writing on the walls here, than I ever could in suburban LA.
*Tigression - He he he. One of the part time teachers just came through the door, even happier than I came through the door this morning - I am seriously buzzed knowing that tomorrow is a national holiday - anyway, he came through like this little mini tornado, so I just called him the Genki Tornado, or Genki No Tatsumaki in Japanese, and then he said, 'Japan is so screwed, not only do we have tornadoes, but quakes, tsunamis and now radiation problems.'
I then added, 'You also have fermented soy beans and nine types of fish roe.'
Anyway, this teacher is the most openly 'in tune' and vocal with 'issues' if I bring something up in the room, like my lunch after reading about what it's like to give a blow job to a man with a beer belly, he's in his 60's, a smartly dressed man, often gives me half his french fries, and likes to submit short verse on national issues to the 'zenkoku' newspapers
. - End of tigression.*
Where was I?
Oh yeah, Bleak Bike Ride. Try saying that quickly.
Not doing that again. Saying it quickly.
It's too grey, too trucky, I have to get off and wheel the bike beneath underpasses, that kind of thing.
My life's so hard. Not.
Right. Time to teach the little children.
No comments:
Post a Comment