Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Charisma Girl For Busy People II

Awww. She's 'going on holiday' for a while.
Some friends don't like how they are portrayed in her prolific entries.

She doesn't like the comments that aren't sycophantic.
And anyway, she might have finally found a Samurai, who prefers her to fishing, and needs to concentrate on the hand jobs and whatnot, instead of boringthereadershitless with inane details about 'hairmakes'.

What I don't get is that she considers that her blog had become 'too famous and popular'.
I don't get that part.
I tell ya, it's a sad sign of the state of the blogging world when blogs like that can be labeled 'famous and popular', that's for sure.
Hope you come back soon, we love you really, even if we think you kind of overdo the detail.
('We' as in 'me and the kant in my head')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha she's not the only one who only likes sycophantic comments :)