I just don't get it.
What was your reaction to the dumbfck who drank some Fukushima reactor water the other day?
Shock?
Disbelief?
One big WTF!
Well, not one of my co-workers thinks that there was anything was wrong with what he did.
They say, 'See! It shows the water is safe'.
Wtf.
I just said to one teacher, 'What's happening up there isn't a movie, you know. It's real.'
So for all you folks out there, with hearts bleeding for the plight of the Japanese, don't bother.
They don't care, why should you care?
What was your reaction to the dumbfck who drank some Fukushima reactor water the other day?
Shock?
Disbelief?
One big WTF!
Well, not one of my co-workers thinks that there was anything was wrong with what he did.
They say, 'See! It shows the water is safe'.
Wtf.
I just said to one teacher, 'What's happening up there isn't a movie, you know. It's real.'
So for all you folks out there, with hearts bleeding for the plight of the Japanese, don't bother.
They don't care, why should you care?
3 comments:
I don't actually care. Much as I like certain aspects of Japan, the Japanese and their culture, in the long run, a couple of billion below 7 billion is a positive thing for the planet, and if it involves the willfully stupid or the gullible departing before their time, I'm OK with it.
I'm also OK with how harsh that sounds. Humans left to their own devices outbreed their habitats, and yet we don't really believe we can still be culled for our own good.
I concur with you 200% here, R.
I find it interesting all the same, to be here and to be able to see for myself just how in denial they are, that the rest of the world is more concerned than they appear to be.
Mr Smile jokes way too much about Fukushima for it to be healthy. It's not a joke. He said he had a headache today and I very nearly said, 'well, you did insist on taking a dip in a hot spring in Fukushima' but I didn't.
Nah, over-population, 3 billion people living within a couple of hundred miles of the coast worldwide, nah, we reap what we sow, and I for one, am not against flu epidemics and so on, nor natural disasters. It is, what it is.
I hesitate to mention this to an already depressed person, but I believe the next 20 years will set the tone for the next 400-500, much as the early Renaissance did in Europe.
I'm not saying it's going all "Mad Max", but you'll be glad you don't have a plastic boat, as I am glad I have a steel one.
Post a Comment