Tuesday, November 8, 2011

 Ron Paul: Befriend Iran   :  Information Clearing House

Ron Paul: Befriend Iran : Information Clearing House

THIS is why I like this guy. A pox on all voters who choose to elect somebody who sucks up to the NWO. A very bad pox on you. I don't mind if you screw your own country up, but leave sovereign nations alone.
Thank you Russia and China for agreeing with me.
And don't you dare comment, Soody. You are a sheeple, and whilst you are welcome to comment on my posts regarding the latest Face Blusher or Mound of Venus wax, I really don't want to hear your staple sheeple bleat on Iran. Onegai.


4 comments:

Rhys said...

Help! I'm being repressed!

Pseudonym said...

Baaaaa!

Pseudonym said...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/obama-reaches-out-to-iran-1649988.html
"Obama reaches out to Iran"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_New_Beginning

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/22/world/fg-obama-iran22
"Iran's Khamenei rebuffs Obama overture"

(I actually agree that sanctions are ineffective. In Cuba they strengthened Castro if anything.)

As you wish, I shall say no more. It's a shame, I rather enjoyed our little arguments.

Rhys said...

Ever wear a poppy, Maria?

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-do-those-who-flaunt-the-poppy-on-their-lapels-know-that-they-mock-the-war-dead-6257416.html