A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
If this was his real mind working I might actually vote for him..... There have been a few movies (and I suspect books) based on common people being thrust into positions of authority unknowingly having every simple thought they verbalize taken as deep or profound and then acted upon. The wisdom of the common man as it were. Peter Sellers in "Being There" for one. Offering ambiguous, off-center responses to direct questions and crises could cause those in the chain of command to maybe think a bit more and, in my dreams anyway, find that the higher ground is preferable - People first, ahead of power, economics, selfishness, and greed.
5 comments:
If this was his real mind working I might actually vote for him..... There have been a few movies (and I suspect books) based on common people being thrust into positions of authority unknowingly having every simple thought they verbalize taken as deep or profound and then acted upon. The wisdom of the common man as it were. Peter Sellers in "Being There" for one. Offering ambiguous, off-center responses to direct questions and crises could cause those in the chain of command to maybe think a bit more and, in my dreams anyway, find that the higher ground is preferable - People first, ahead of power, economics, selfishness, and greed.
America already had a retarded guy as president...twice.
Didn't prove to be memorable except for unpleasant reasons.
Sok
It's funny, when I first watched this, I thought it was real and thought the same thing as you. LOL.
He he he R.
Yeah, Bush kind of blows my theory. But he had way more problems than just retardation. Domineering father, Oedipus complex, hypotelorism.....
Post a Comment