Friday, November 18, 2011

Night Camper

I got so close to going out tonight.
Major guilt trip.
Haven't seen a good friend in ages.
I am not a good friend.
I've sucked this year as a friend.
I might as well be living in a cave.
I am living in a cave.
So, yeah, I got so close to going out, but then I couldn't do it.
I got ready, put lipstick on, and then.stopped.at.the.door.
Weird.
No mojo.

Instead I will have a coffee enema, a lingering bath, then a movie.
Where did Miss Social go?
What a fcked up year.
It will only be worth the money if the love doesn't work, and even if it does work, this year will be a bitter pill to swallow. Arghhhh. Still, this is nothing compared to having to hang around for 20 plus years bringing up a kid. I'll stfu. I'm lucky. I love my life. LOVE IT.


My camera won't work anymore. 

2 comments:

ROICS said...

You could modify one of those decision choices dice with, go out, blog, drink whisky, take V finger pic, another enema, podcast

It wouldn't need be limited to one thing of course. You could do, say, a three decision roll on Fridays. oh, maybe not. Not cool doing the enema in a bar / restaurant eh?

222 said...

He he. I love those dice. I have some. They are on the boat.