Miss Lonely here.
Just thought I'd talk about some cherry tomatoes and mozzarella that I got on special yesterday.
The moz cost 200 yen (usually 298) and the tomatoes were half price, at 70 yen, which is a good deal because cherry tomatoes are expensive in the winter.
Anyway, I've marinated them in a minced garlic clove, one tablespoon of olive oil, some fresh basil leaves, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. I shall serve the concoction with some slivers of Prosciutto(278 yen) and fresh rocket, also bought at a reduced price today at 100 yen.
Hmm. This is actually quite an expensive dish. I guess I am treating myself.
It sure is a luxury to be able to heat this flat with gay abandon. My gas bill, which is for heating the water for the bath, runs at around 4000 yen a month ($45). I haven't seen a bill for the electricity, but I reckon I'm saving heaps not having to pay one single bill beyond the 100 bucks for the rent.
I'm very lucky in all things in my life but making the love happen proper-like.
Work tomorrow.
I feel bad that I didn't go to the much-effort-went-into-concert on Friday. I guess my depression is to blame. You know, when you say to yourself, 'fck it', but deep down I feel terrible for missing it because the guy who sits next to me, worked his ass off organising it.
How empty my life is.
A weekend has just passed and yet it was all forgettable.
The things I do for money.
Prostituting my time for money.
I am a time whore.
I look forward to early March when I will finally be free.
The key thing to remember is that I only have a month and some days to go till the winter vacation, and then that's virtually it.
I am also looking forward to having some closure with the relationship come winter.
Be it on, or off.
Knowing that I will know which direction I am heading once January rolls around, is something I very much look forward to.
A weak woman has few choices in life.
A strong woman does.
Just thought I'd talk about some cherry tomatoes and mozzarella that I got on special yesterday.
The moz cost 200 yen (usually 298) and the tomatoes were half price, at 70 yen, which is a good deal because cherry tomatoes are expensive in the winter.
Anyway, I've marinated them in a minced garlic clove, one tablespoon of olive oil, some fresh basil leaves, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. I shall serve the concoction with some slivers of Prosciutto(278 yen) and fresh rocket, also bought at a reduced price today at 100 yen.
Hmm. This is actually quite an expensive dish. I guess I am treating myself.
It sure is a luxury to be able to heat this flat with gay abandon. My gas bill, which is for heating the water for the bath, runs at around 4000 yen a month ($45). I haven't seen a bill for the electricity, but I reckon I'm saving heaps not having to pay one single bill beyond the 100 bucks for the rent.
I'm very lucky in all things in my life but making the love happen proper-like.
Work tomorrow.
I feel bad that I didn't go to the much-effort-went-into-concert on Friday. I guess my depression is to blame. You know, when you say to yourself, 'fck it', but deep down I feel terrible for missing it because the guy who sits next to me, worked his ass off organising it.
How empty my life is.
A weekend has just passed and yet it was all forgettable.
The things I do for money.
Prostituting my time for money.
I am a time whore.
I look forward to early March when I will finally be free.
The key thing to remember is that I only have a month and some days to go till the winter vacation, and then that's virtually it.
I am also looking forward to having some closure with the relationship come winter.
Be it on, or off.
Knowing that I will know which direction I am heading once January rolls around, is something I very much look forward to.
A weak woman has few choices in life.
A strong woman does.
5 comments:
Mozzarella is stupid expensive in Japan.
I buy a ton anywayz but it annoys me. Shipping to Japan couldn't be much more than to Hawaii.....so the import tax is off the charts in this country.
Import? Why the hell don't they just make it themselves? It's not that hard to do. That's what's wrong with the world, no one wants to take the trouble to do anything themselves anymore. "Let's just import it, those stupid consumers will pay for it... They'll give up something that they desperately need for this expensive imported shit."
Like hell we will!!! We'll wait for them to put it on sale and then they get to eat the expensive import fees! Won't we M?
FRUGAL WOMEN UNITE!
"Time Whore": The sort of woman Doctor Who hopes to meet at the Sontaran disco.
Ah, I knew her well, loved her long time.
Much like the Trojan Whores whose role in the war was distorted by homonymophobes.
I hear they favoured the Reverse Cowgirl, preferably in the trap-door, those hectoring Trojan Whores, but that it was best to bring some anti-viral protection, or at least earplugs for all that Helen.
Post a Comment