Monday, November 14, 2011

My Computer Sounds Like A Tractor

I was drinking fake beer at 4am this morning. WTF.
Purged my breath with a Blueberry and Chia Seed Smoothie and 10 Indonesian Clove cigarettes.
Not all of the above is true but the smoothie and beer bits are.

I truly cannot believe that nobody in the Democrat Party wants to challenge Obama.
Obama's crap.
If I was a Democrat, I'd challenge the NOPER by being all that Ron Paul is, but more.
Such a wasted chance by the Dems for the sake of  the party and its cronies, instead of solutions for the people.
It depresses me that Democrat voters aren't up in arms about this, that they all think it's great that Obama is still on the ticket. I despair but not enough to continue ranting about this.


Instead I will share my relief that sometimes the Japanese Way can work in one's favour and thank you God that nobody is talking about the concert on Friday that I skipped.

It's Monday and the past is the past.
I wish I could live my life that way.
5 days of work this week.
4 next week.
Then half days the week after.
So it's gonna get better slowly but surely and BRING ON THE SNOW cos once it snows I can head to Gifu each weekend for skiing, I won't ever want to leave Japan.

Not sure I fancy skiing in Nagano this year, what with dodgy radiation crap having been found on its borders, so Gifu it is.
Come hither snow, come come come to Gifu, come soon, a spot of getting pissed on the piste is perfect medicine for my misery.


No comments: