It's kinda early I guess, but when I wake up, I wake up, and I was lying here after looking at some really fatty wild boar meat on the nice blog of a woman who lives in rural Japan, and I wondered about my heart and if I'm going to succumb to heart disease in the end, what with coming from the F.UK, which has, I think, the highest rate of this condition in the Entirely Useless.
Because whilst my diet has been somewhat healthy this past two decades, what with living in a land where the only thing to tempt me has been mushed up bean paste, which rarely tempts me, and I grew out of potato chips etc a long, long time ago, after realising that potatoes are pretty toxic tubers, and so on, - you have to remember that as a Brit, I used to eat 'taters daily - well, despite eating pretty well this past two decades, I ate like a fcking pig chav as a kid.
I'd take rolls of biscuits -chocolate digestives-
up to my room, and devour them, packet by packet, because we went 'buying in' for our food and diamond engagement rings, so had boxes and boxes of supplies, (we were living in times when my nightmares more often than not had me painting bus stops white to reflect Russian nuclear attacks) well, all that boxed food in the house, made it easier to 'steal', which is what I was doing essentially, stealing from the family store of hunted and gathered processed and fatty rubbish; sneaking all that crap food up to my room, and then hiding it in the pockets of my clothes in the wardrobe, and uh, all the crisps I ate, again, 'stolen' from the boxes of crisps in the cupboard underneath the stairs.
I was such a sneaky kant I'd flush the downstairs toilet to mask the sound of me extracting three bags of crisps from the box each morning before heading to school. Gah, how environmentally unfriendly I was as a kid.
Anyway, the point of this post is that the damage to my heart might already be done and don't look at photos of fatty wild boar meat if you want to wake up and think about church frescoes on a Sunday morning instead.

But saying that, when I had health check-ups pre-op, and then last year, I had almost 100% oxygen in my blood, which is a good sign, cos it shows that the heart has a healthy beat, plus, my blood pressure was text book perfect, and thank fck I'm not part of the 23.9% of women in the F.UK who are clinically obese - aka 'muscle' in the USA.
Weird post, unrelated to Inside Legs, over.
Because whilst my diet has been somewhat healthy this past two decades, what with living in a land where the only thing to tempt me has been mushed up bean paste, which rarely tempts me, and I grew out of potato chips etc a long, long time ago, after realising that potatoes are pretty toxic tubers, and so on, - you have to remember that as a Brit, I used to eat 'taters daily - well, despite eating pretty well this past two decades, I ate like a fcking pig chav as a kid.
| Urelated to anything in this post but it takes me away for a second |
I'd take rolls of biscuits -chocolate digestives-
I was such a sneaky kant I'd flush the downstairs toilet to mask the sound of me extracting three bags of crisps from the box each morning before heading to school. Gah, how environmentally unfriendly I was as a kid.
Anyway, the point of this post is that the damage to my heart might already be done and don't look at photos of fatty wild boar meat if you want to wake up and think about church frescoes on a Sunday morning instead.
But saying that, when I had health check-ups pre-op, and then last year, I had almost 100% oxygen in my blood, which is a good sign, cos it shows that the heart has a healthy beat, plus, my blood pressure was text book perfect, and thank fck I'm not part of the 23.9% of women in the F.UK who are clinically obese - aka 'muscle' in the USA.
Weird post, unrelated to Inside Legs, over.
No comments:
Post a Comment