As long as I haven't become so fcked up from being alone for so long, from living in my own head for so long, making me unable to live with another, the future could be so bright and wonderful.
And it could be just around the corner, I mean, I have three weeks to go here, and then bam, it's January 10th, back to school, then Feb, and bam, early March and it's all over, the tall lady will have sung for her last supper, not that I'm that tall, 5ft 8 inches, but I'm tall compared to those 799 on-the-endangered-list snails who perished in a shit-fer-brains fridge last weekend, that's for sure.
Fcking humans. Fcking with their habitat. It's awful, all over the world our greed is tearing the land apart.
I'm tigressing.
The point of this post is that the end is nigh and it would just be my luck to get struck down by God at this point, a 'serves you right' for being such a stupid kant for so long, but in the event that he allows me to live longer, life could become a dream, a real dream, well, my kind of dream, at least, cos I know we all have different dreams, and so on.
So ya, this morning I was reminded that if we wanted to, we could leave Japan via the most northern main island, and head on over to Russia and into Mongolia, and all by one of these babies.

Anyway, I feel better when I have concrete things to imagine, beyond my concrete boat, and in the end, this year will, I guess, have been worth it, and for all those reasons we say things 'happen for'.
And it could be just around the corner, I mean, I have three weeks to go here, and then bam, it's January 10th, back to school, then Feb, and bam, early March and it's all over, the tall lady will have sung for her last supper, not that I'm that tall, 5ft 8 inches, but I'm tall compared to those 799 on-the-endangered-list snails who perished in a shit-fer-brains fridge last weekend, that's for sure.
Fcking humans. Fcking with their habitat. It's awful, all over the world our greed is tearing the land apart.
I'm tigressing.
The point of this post is that the end is nigh and it would just be my luck to get struck down by God at this point, a 'serves you right' for being such a stupid kant for so long, but in the event that he allows me to live longer, life could become a dream, a real dream, well, my kind of dream, at least, cos I know we all have different dreams, and so on.
So ya, this morning I was reminded that if we wanted to, we could leave Japan via the most northern main island, and head on over to Russia and into Mongolia, and all by one of these babies.
![]() |
| That is not my guy in the truck |
I feel bad that I still can't drive, beyond the driving I did down back roads in South Africa in 2008 - imagine suddenly driving a stick car thingy never having driven ever, ever, - fck, I was going 60mph on tarmac eventually - tigression
Anyway, I feel better when I have concrete things to imagine, beyond my concrete boat, and in the end, this year will, I guess, have been worth it, and for all those reasons we say things 'happen for'.

No comments:
Post a Comment