I highly recommend 'Balkan Ghosts' if you know nothing about this region.

I know nothing about this region.
But I am discovering it with each coffee enema I release.
Did you know that 'Balkans' means 'mountains' in Turkish?
I didn't.
Until just now.
Which is how I try to explain education to the kids at school.
That it's a win win situation the moment they walk through the classroom door.
Because they leave knowing more than they knew before. And all it takes is effort, which is free.
And which they don't have.
Because they're not Chinese or Korean.

Anyway, 'Balkan Ghosts' starts with the author visiting the above monastery in Old Serbia.
The church posted a warning inside-
I know nothing about this region.
But I am discovering it with each coffee enema I release.
Did you know that 'Balkans' means 'mountains' in Turkish?
I didn't.
Until just now.
Which is how I try to explain education to the kids at school.
That it's a win win situation the moment they walk through the classroom door.
Because they leave knowing more than they knew before. And all it takes is effort, which is free.
And which they don't have.
Because they're not Chinese or Korean.
Anyway, 'Balkan Ghosts' starts with the author visiting the above monastery in Old Serbia.
The church posted a warning inside-
"The deeper the darkness grows, the less rational and more terrifying becomes the resistance."
In other news, I decorated my computer with dinosaur stickers.
No comments:
Post a Comment