Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Morning Camper

Easy day at school today. Just two classes.
I might go off for a bike ride at some point, go find some fallen leaves, it's silly just to sit at a desk despite getting paid to sit at a desk, like so many other people out there sitting at desks for most of their lives, like wtf is that about?
Oh, it's about having to make money to pay off the many things that we buy or to feed children that we have.
I'm so lucky I have no debt, no mouths to feed but my own pontificating gob.

I really have zip to bitch about in my life.
I'm on the cusp of freedom and have also been reassured that my challenged looks are better than the baggage that usually comes with a 'looker'; he prefers dependable and efficient - like a small Japanese truck - to something that always looks good, a Ferrari, occasionally runs good, but is a pain in the ass most of the time and expensive. I kinda disagree though cos there are hot women out there who are dependable and efficient, too. Anyway, this story ain't concluded until the tall man sings the words I wanna hear, cos if that song don't get sung this winter, spring will be started in the singular.
But back to being challenged in the looks departmet. I mean, my nickname is Mrs Claus, not Claudia Schiffer.
It reminds of an ex Samurai boyfriend, (most of you know this story) who upon looking deeply into my eyes said, 'Your eyes are just like my dog's'

So yeah, I'm not sure that hot lemon water is good for me first thing. It's too acidic.
I think I'll stick to the Blueberry and Chia Seed Smoothie, albeit this will be the last time I use yogurt because I'm actually concerned about milk products in Japan and their sources, like what the cows are being fed here, where's the feed coming from, what rained on the feed, so no more yogurt for me, not that I buy yogurt that often, just this pot the other day because it was a big pot for 88 yen, which is cheap, and which is probably going to kill me in ten years time.
Oh doh.

Oh yeah, it's really awesome that I can wake up and turn on the air heater thing knowing that I'm heating my room with no consequence to my wallet, and the only people who are going to suffer in the future, because of my use of this power, will be the little children, and the children of little children who grow up to have children.
After nearly 2 decades in Japan - and my Japanese is still crap - this is the first winter ever that I will be warm.

4 comments:

judith said...

What happened to the heated table? That thing was awesome!

As for the guys, if they didn't want to be with us they would leave us. It's not like we're s#itting gold bars. We're really a pain in the balls for them, but they must love us, cuz they don't leave, they just don't know how to express it. Or they are following the it's cheaper to keep her mind set.

222 said...

Well, he did say I was cheaper than a 'looker'.
I have the heated table but the room is so warm and the bed so comfy, I guess I don't really need to use it this year, but I might, I might, I have some thick Turkish blankets I could throw down and a big cushion,okay, I'll set it up.
;)
When I leave here finally, I will take the heating element, like I took one to Turkey, because these heated tables are da bomb.

sokmonkee said...

'Your eyes are just like my dog's'- That's a good one. Gotta use it....just as soon as I get another dog. I guess it would work if she had a dog. Your eyes are just like your dog's. Not nearly as dangerous as "your cooking's pretty good, but not as good as my mother's".

222 said...

He he he he. Funny.