Sunday, November 13, 2011

Later Camper

Well, that's all for this morning.
Y'all got off lightly. Only one rant.
Breakfast was filling.
I guess I'd better walk the few kilometers to the store to retrieve the buckled bike.
If all goes well this winter, I will be needing two bikes in the early spring.
But we shall see.
My life has been off-track for so long now, that I can't imagine it ever being on-track.

I wonder if Kari-Girl has blogged yet.
Can't wait to read about who she hunted and gathered to shag this weekend.
Last weekend it was a guy she met on a dating site.

They went out, drinks, some food, drinks, then he was driving her home, and she said she wanted to stay out longer, so they wound up screwing, and he held her close, and gave her the 'best handjob ever', whatever that is, and then he went fishing, instead of seeing her the next day or something. But she used over a billion words to write about the experience - yawn - so I just skipped to the 'we shagged then he went fishing instead of wanting to see me again' bit.
Yeah, can't wait for her blog update. Loser than I am.

No comments: