This is one of my most favourite interviews EVER with Gore Vidal.
It's laugh out loud.
Black black reality I can laugh with Vidal about.
I love this man so much. I love how he makes every single 'well-respected' journalist who try to interview him, squirm and forget their lines. He is in control and he easily shows up just how pathetic our news journalism has become.
There are some amazing one-liners in this interview.
Indeed, almost everything he says is worthy of bowing to.
Where are the new Vidals?
He's a genius.
I'd have him at my dinner table if I could.
2 comments:
Being intelligent,well respected and speaking your mind. I got 2 outta 3 and I imagine the other one ;)
One of my son's middle names is Julian, inspired in part by his 1964 novel about the last pagan Roman Emperor.
You should read his autobiography. He's known everyone and is still alive.
Post a Comment