Saturday, November 5, 2011

Night Camper

Another night in.
I guess I've grown out of night frivolities.
I could also be tired after cycling so far today

Even in Water World I was back on the boat by the time the sun went down, unless getting wasted on some other Pleasure Vessel.

My trusty Harbor Fright tool bag -$4.99- has been so useful this year. To think that it usually has my most-used tools in it. Love this bag.

I have such wonderful memories.
I was living the dream.

Waking and baking cakes.
OMG. Wow.
 I might be doing a bit of karmic suffering this year, but the rest of my life has been pretty awesome.


I tigressed.
I have come to the conclusion that this blog is too much about me me me me me and what about the suffering orphans, huh?

So, I'm gonna post some photos from today, to kill some time before I start watching Slackers.

Actually, I'll blog tomorrow. I fancy just kicking back and watching the movie whilst sipping upon fortified African Creme. 

5 comments:

judith said...

You have an amazing eye for photos. I wish I did.

222 said...

Do ya think so?
I usually take 'em on the move and can you believe that I don't even have a screensaver anymore..the camera I use, a cheap crappy one, is shot, so I can't see what I take pics of. LOL.
I like the sinking boat one, I think that turned out well.

222 said...

Screen viewer, not saver. Doh. That was the thrifty in me screaming to get out.

222 said...

..ha ha..'is shot' ..boom boom, I didn't notice that pun in there, no pun intended.

Why am I so awake at 3.40am?

Rhys said...

Not a testament to Japanese boat building, or is the damp basement for mushroom cultivation?