Me again. Norma Nomates.
Just cycled home ......
....and wondered why a blogger thought that a giant goiter on a woman's neck was 'fun'.
I hope she gets a giant goiter.
See if she thinks it's 'fun'.
Not that I've ever had a goiter - touch wood - but they don't look very 'fun', that's for sure.
Now Native Sheltand Wool, that's fun.
But goiters?
I'm tigressing.
I wanted to share with ya'll how I try to make pork a bit safer for my heart.
I let it cool.
The fat floats to the top and solidifies.
I then scoop it off the top and send it to the local orphanage.
There are currently 991,000 UK youth between the ages of 16 and 24 out of work.
I'm so glad that I left the UK, that I'm 43, and that I never got my belly button pierced.
Well, time for a spot of wine tasting and then I'll pop on over to see Kari-Girl's update to see if she scored some chinko for her manko this past weekend.
Just cycled home ......
| And you all thought I was a woman |
....and wondered why a blogger thought that a giant goiter on a woman's neck was 'fun'.
I hope she gets a giant goiter.
See if she thinks it's 'fun'.
| "What's a goiter?" |
Not that I've ever had a goiter - touch wood - but they don't look very 'fun', that's for sure.
| Food I rustled up in rural Thailand- I will return |
Now Native Sheltand Wool, that's fun.
But goiters?
| I chewed some very nice leaves with these guys |
I'm tigressing.
I wanted to share with ya'll how I try to make pork a bit safer for my heart.
I let it cool.
The fat floats to the top and solidifies.
I then scoop it off the top and send it to the local orphanage.
There are currently 991,000 UK youth between the ages of 16 and 24 out of work.
I'm so glad that I left the UK, that I'm 43, and that I never got my belly button pierced.
| I bulk up the original dish by adding a tin of tomatoes. I will freeze most of this because I want to add some vegetables and I've run out. |
Well, time for a spot of wine tasting and then I'll pop on over to see Kari-Girl's update to see if she scored some chinko for her manko this past weekend.
4 comments:
A goiter fun? When I was a kid my mom told us that a goiter can choke you to death. Hmmm I may have to research this.
Yes, exactly. me and the puppies want to know, "What's a goiter?" Well, we checked and this is why the internet is dangerous and should be banned. First search got us into Wikipedia (Yes, we know it's the lazy way ... so spank us) and we learned about what causes a goiter and some historical treatments. Then we found "Famous Goiter Sufferers" so we went there and saw a curious name all by herself, Andrea True. ??? Never heard of her. After a couple more clicks we realized we had stumbled into adult video land but just couldn't turn away. Finally we found this one hit wonder. Always wondered who sang that song. It's on some repetitive advert on tv these days. Anyhoo, enjoy!! Researching about goiters is fun.......goiters, not so fun!!! >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJGrIyt-X8
Ha ha, Sok. That's funny.
The tangents in life, the tangents!
Sooo, I'm guessing that Andrea True had a goiter? A famous goiter? She wasn't much of a dancer was she?
Post a Comment