27 inch wheels get me to school ten minutes faster.
I guess wheel radius, and the length of the waterline on a boat, have something in common.
In other news, ' The Only On Days With a 4,7 and 9 In Them' outdoor fruit, flowers and vegetable market was on this morning.
Given that I had the time, I decided to spend some of my daily $222 on three bunches of spinach and two bunches of carrots. I'll just have to go for the shorter hair extensions eventually.
I didn't really want to buy them, the carrots and the spinach, because I worry about cesium-123, but the two old ladies were so darned sweet, all hunched over their little vegetable baskets, that I just couldn't resist.
Feeling all mighty, like Facebook makes me feel, you know, with all those friends, I decided to suck up the pastoral that comes with outdoor local markets, got off my bike, and walked slowly past the stalls, saying sweet good mornings to the stall holders.
Having grown up on an outdoor market stall, working every Saturday in Cannock so that my mother could nip off to shag Fred on the Records Stall in the back of his van, I feel a connection with markets, and was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, especially when I saw a magnificent display of persimmons and mikans (small Japanese oranges) on the stall at the end of the row.
I sweetly - because I'm not always a kant - asked the youngish woman if I could take a photo of her persimmons, she turned to her youngish, hair-dyed husband, asked him, and he immediately said, 'DAME!', which means, 'Fuck off, bitch'.
I was sulplised because Japan usually agrees to everything I ask for.
Feeling miffed, I said to them both, 'Whoah! Japan has become scary!'
Please consider that, 'Whoah! Japan has become scary!', sounds way better when it's uttered in Japanese.
He then said, 'Where are you from?'
And I stupidly answered,'Igirisu' by default, instead of giving him the finger and telling him to go shove his questions and pretty persimmons up his arse.
I wish I'd said, 'Israel, and I'll be back, you fcker!'
Right. Time for a coffee.
I guess wheel radius, and the length of the waterline on a boat, have something in common.
In other news, ' The Only On Days With a 4,7 and 9 In Them' outdoor fruit, flowers and vegetable market was on this morning.
Given that I had the time, I decided to spend some of my daily $222 on three bunches of spinach and two bunches of carrots. I'll just have to go for the shorter hair extensions eventually.
I didn't really want to buy them, the carrots and the spinach, because I worry about cesium-123, but the two old ladies were so darned sweet, all hunched over their little vegetable baskets, that I just couldn't resist.
Feeling all mighty, like Facebook makes me feel, you know, with all those friends, I decided to suck up the pastoral that comes with outdoor local markets, got off my bike, and walked slowly past the stalls, saying sweet good mornings to the stall holders.
| A shitload of solar panels on the post office roof. Yay. |
Having grown up on an outdoor market stall, working every Saturday in Cannock so that my mother could nip off to shag Fred on the Records Stall in the back of his van, I feel a connection with markets, and was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, especially when I saw a magnificent display of persimmons and mikans (small Japanese oranges) on the stall at the end of the row.
I sweetly - because I'm not always a kant - asked the youngish woman if I could take a photo of her persimmons, she turned to her youngish, hair-dyed husband, asked him, and he immediately said, 'DAME!', which means, 'Fuck off, bitch'.
I was sulplised because Japan usually agrees to everything I ask for.
Feeling miffed, I said to them both, 'Whoah! Japan has become scary!'
Please consider that, 'Whoah! Japan has become scary!', sounds way better when it's uttered in Japanese.
He then said, 'Where are you from?'
And I stupidly answered,'Igirisu' by default, instead of giving him the finger and telling him to go shove his questions and pretty persimmons up his arse.
I wish I'd said, 'Israel, and I'll be back, you fcker!'
Right. Time for a coffee.
| Using The Keeper, instead of having to purchase tampons each month, paid for my boat. |
2 comments:
I sold someone on the Diva Cup again today... They should give me a commission.
Sure wish I had that knowledge all those years. I, too, might have saved a pretty penny.
Too late now :))
Thank GOD.....sure don't miss THAT part of my life !!!
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment