Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Are You Really Drinking My Bottled Judgement?

Yay. Nearly time to go home.

Last night, while I slept, the pork ribs crept between the bullfrogs.
Once again, a Melatonin-induced nightmare saved the day, and I was able to turn off the slow cooker just in time.
An old student of mine left this message for me on the board the other day

In other news, the exchange student from the US has had enough and is leaving the building and returning to America.

He absolutely didn't have a good time here.
He didn't appear to make any friends.


He looked so miserable all the time.
Like, 'I wanna die' miserable.
I was worried that he might turn up to school one day in a trench coat.


Nice kid but I think he was a bit too mature for this gig.



If he'd had company in the form of another exchange student, I think he would have had some fun.
Where's the fcking beer!! I must have had a fever this day.

This book arrived today.

Yiphee.
And that's all for now.


1 comment: