Whilst retaining my enema and listening to the news, I'm thinking deeply about why Obama has no other Democrat challenging him for the Presidency.
Bunch of pussies.
It is clear that your President is in the pockets of the banks.
So clear.
Y'all don't even need Michael Moore to put it into moving pictures for you to understand.
Do the Democrats in Congress lack the imagination to see that the dude representing them now is doing a really, really bad job and that this is some other person's chance to Save America and give it some real HOPE?
Isn't there a Democrat out there who wants to focus on the US instead of policing and fcking up the world?
I guess not.
Boy oh boy, I can't wait for China to rise.
Bunch of pussies.
It is clear that your President is in the pockets of the banks.
So clear.
Y'all don't even need Michael Moore to put it into moving pictures for you to understand.
Do the Democrats in Congress lack the imagination to see that the dude representing them now is doing a really, really bad job and that this is some other person's chance to Save America and give it some real HOPE?
Isn't there a Democrat out there who wants to focus on the US instead of policing and fcking up the world?
I guess not.
Boy oh boy, I can't wait for China to rise.
No comments:
Post a Comment