Sunday, November 6, 2011

coffee up the butt time


Y'all already know I would rather be a million miles from my life here, especially since I missed out on the chance to ride the Orient Express this fall, but life goes on, which I am thankful for, and the day is kind of over, and then it will be Monday, then Tuesday, then March 2012, but before that, December 2011, and hopefully it's gonna snow heaps this year, because I just scored these awesome as-new Salomon Hot Pink Ski Poles for $1.


I don't usually use sticks when short-skiing, but don't mind having them either, especially if my world is going to sometimes be in Snow Land, USA. I feel better. He does love me. I just find it so hard to deal with the distance, 'it happening', being fcked up, and so on, yeah, shoot me
Regardless of how it all turns out, I'm sure I'll get a buck's worth of use out of these poles, so I'm not gonna fret it.
Also had to spend $50 on a new Star Wars Hob, which I hope to have reimbursed.

So blah, it has drizzled on and off all day and has been really warm. I went out for 3 short bike rides during breaks in the rain.
Rural Thailand

I observed life out there.
Long lines of cars, stuck in traffic.


Hoards of families in the shops or 'food plazas', feasting upon fast food, bowls of ramen, and so on.
It looks expensive and kinda pointless, this breeding thing.
My favourite beach in the world. Gulf of Thailand. No plebs for miles around.

I know, I know, some of you do it really well, but on the whole, life 'out there' looks a bit warped.
Is that it?
Working Monday to Friday.

Getting married.
Having kids and then going to the malls on the weekends and getting stuck in traffic.
Eating some crap food under bright fluorescent lighting.
Going home, getting stuck in traffic along the way.
Putting the TV on.

Getting up on Monday morning and going to work to make more money to waste under fluorescent lighting the following weekend.
It was depressing to see life 'out there'.
Especially all that slow moving traffic under a grey sky.
Rural life must be so much more rewarding an experience for 'family life', that's for sure. I could handle that, but this, this city life with kids, nah.


It's all about shopping.
Granted, I went shopping today, but not on a porpoise.
It was a random scoring event.
What's out there, what I witnessed, thousands of people, young and old, aimlessly wandering around shopping centres, looking bored on the whole, well the men looked bored stiff, well, is that it?
Is that what people work for? Is that what people have kids for?

Sorry.
I'll stop being a judgemental git and show y'all my next fine Score Of The Day.
These kids seemed to lead a richer life than my city kids in Japan. I see a point here, albeit I am all for one child per family worldwide, unless farming is your deal and you need farmhands.

I picked up the sake bottle because it was so pretty and it could be a nice Christmas present for Miss Daisy. When I went to pay for it - it was marked at 100 yen ($1.20)-  the chick said, 'Oh, there are 8 more pieces to this' and off she went to get the bowls displayed below. All for just over a buck total!!!

This is used for sake but would make a nice flower vase, too

Yeah, shoot me for sounding like Martha's Vineyard.
Whilst I was looking at the above sake bottle, a lady next to me started talking to me, asking where I was from, etc, indeed, she asked more questions than any Japanese person has ever asked me here, and I asked her heaps of questions, and in a nutshell, she was Brazilian and FRIENDLY and we spoke to each other in Japanese. He he he.


I could have gone round to Kazuyo's today but decided not to because I think it's fcked that she only invites me round when her husband takes a trip abroad - he's gone on a 4 day tour to Vietnam - and I'm just not gonna play that game any longer, being treated like a leper who can only come out sometimes.
Sealing the pork before putting it into the crock pot. I decided to make a Pork Curry, instead of the usual rosemary deal.

If her hubby wasn't so into English like he is - studies daily with NHK, goes to English classes, travels abroad - fck, if he wasn't all that I wrote before, I'd understand, but this, only letting me visit the house when he's not there, sod that, I'm not giving up my weekend for that kind of crap.

Instead I will pop round after school tomorrow for an hour or so and then Occupy Her House till her husband gets back and cause a BIG COMMOTION.
Whatever.
Gonna have a coffee enema and watch a movie.

p.s Bought a really cute wool mini dress for $1. Really nice. If I didn't feel like a fat fck lately, I'd model it, like what other gaijin women do on their blogs, model stuff, swap info on fake eyelashes, and so on.
It's time to get healthy.
I mean it.
Gonna start drinking lots of green, will bin the beer, and see how it goes.
It doesn't take me long to get fit  again, just a long time to get around to doing it.



2 comments:

PET bottle said...

Great blog. Refreshing. Will continue to read.
Stumbled upon it reading through the comments on Bad Bad's blog (your comments are hillarious btw)
ps, yeah totally do as the other g-girls do and show us how totally hot and super stylish you are. While you're at it, heck, might as well sleep your way through Japan and tell us about that as well!

222 said...

He he he he.
Thanks for iku-ing!
Yeah, I feel like a loser compared to my gaijin chick peers, with their Samurai conquests and ingrowing portfolios.