Sunday, November 6, 2011

so why are people getting dumber?

Having the Internet is a huge joy.
I use it to learn so many things.
I was sharing this thought with some kids in class the other day.
I said that they were lucky that they could find the answer to almost any question they might have via the information highway.
Like, "Why does Hello Kitty have no mouth?"
or
"What is a traditional Bangladeshi breakfast?"
Ah, thought so, roti and a lentil sauce, one of my favourite breakfasts in the world, the roti-based breakfasts.
I tigressed.
Fck. How am I going to seal my pork bloc before it goes into the slow cooker!
Oops, another tigression.
The point of this post was the discovery I made just now regarding the seaside town where I rent the ECO bike.
Yesterday I saw a dead whale.
So sad.
I wanted to know what kind of whale it was but first I'm going to the convenience store to get a beer. I would have brewed a coffee but I have no stove right now, hence I can't seal the pork before it goes into the crock pot.
Actually, I'm not gonna go buy a beer. It's 10am. It's too late for beer.
I'll go for a bike ride instead. I think it's stopped raining. Ah ha, it didn't start raining at 3PN yesterday. The rain started around 7PM fckur!

3 comments:

rob said...

Hard to tell, maybe Pacific Bottlenosed dolphin, or Common Dolphin(tursiops truncartis) or it could be a small pilot whale hard to tell from your photo. probably none of those and a pilot whale :o))

rob said...

Sorry my memory fails me the pacific bottlenosed dolphin is "tersiops
aduncus" I think the atlantic is truncartis Hmmmm Doh!
a typical example of something being totally
academic, eh? :o))

222 said...

Hi Orb!

I think it's one of the small whales that are known to inhabit the bay. I was just doing some research on the actual kind and I got side-tracked by some other info. about Japan and whaling..LOL..which will be another blog post.