I'm really feeling the Friday Buzz today even though I have nothing planned for the weekend, even though the weekend will just be a longer version of a weekday, but still, I feel like a WORKER ON A FRIDAY, unless, that is, you are Japanese, and then you most likely have work tomorrow, too.
I guess there are some dumb Halloween clubbing events happening this weekend but I am so not interested in Halloween as an adult.
As a kid, yes, getting all scared once it got dark, peering out into the garden, looking for witches and ghouls, but as an adult, getting dressed up and all that crap, na, bah fcking humbug, absolutely do not dig it.
I will probably go to my friend's bar though, treat myself for a change, catch up with my friend, because I sure have been a supreme kant this year by staying in all the time, but depression does that to me, I can't see the light until it's too late.
Since the weather has cooled I've been able to stop wearing pants - which I never usually wear in My Real World - and instead have pulled the tights out. This means I'm getting to wear some different clothes, all purchased for no more than a buck each.
I've had such fun announcing the price of my couture to each class this week.
| Tutu Tutu Dress $1 |
I guess there are some dumb Halloween clubbing events happening this weekend but I am so not interested in Halloween as an adult.
As a kid, yes, getting all scared once it got dark, peering out into the garden, looking for witches and ghouls, but as an adult, getting dressed up and all that crap, na, bah fcking humbug, absolutely do not dig it.
| Check out the solar panels on the side of this office building |
I will probably go to my friend's bar though, treat myself for a change, catch up with my friend, because I sure have been a supreme kant this year by staying in all the time, but depression does that to me, I can't see the light until it's too late.
Since the weather has cooled I've been able to stop wearing pants - which I never usually wear in My Real World - and instead have pulled the tights out. This means I'm getting to wear some different clothes, all purchased for no more than a buck each.
I've had such fun announcing the price of my couture to each class this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment