I do love FB. I do love seeing what my friends are up to. I guess I'm lucky because I have some interesting friends, so it's not always an update like 'Took Oliver to soccer practice' or 'Off to Starbucks'.
I also love FB because of the obvious - being able to spread the message that 9/11 was an Inside Leg, amongst other important movements, like the "Libya Is Now Fcked' movement.
I'm tigressing.
A FB update I enjoyed this morning was learning that Bel, a good friend of mine, who recently relocated to rural Kenya to be with her darling, Mr W, is having a goat slaughtered in her honour because it's her birthday, regardless of the fact that she's a vegetarian. Tee hee.
It gave me food for thought, pardon the pun, and I've started to ponder if I might be able to slaughter a sheeple for my next birthday celebration. We shall see. The sheeple pen is vast; maybe I could slaughter two or three....hundred.........hmmmm....something to daydream about today.
p.s TFIF!
p.p.s Poor Turkey.
p.p.p.s Gonna cycle to school earlier today. Sometimes it's nice to beat the rush.
I also love FB because of the obvious - being able to spread the message that 9/11 was an Inside Leg, amongst other important movements, like the "Libya Is Now Fcked' movement.
I'm tigressing.
A FB update I enjoyed this morning was learning that Bel, a good friend of mine, who recently relocated to rural Kenya to be with her darling, Mr W, is having a goat slaughtered in her honour because it's her birthday, regardless of the fact that she's a vegetarian. Tee hee.
It gave me food for thought, pardon the pun, and I've started to ponder if I might be able to slaughter a sheeple for my next birthday celebration. We shall see. The sheeple pen is vast; maybe I could slaughter two or three....hundred.........hmmmm....something to daydream about today.
p.s TFIF!
p.p.s Poor Turkey.
p.p.p.s Gonna cycle to school earlier today. Sometimes it's nice to beat the rush.
No comments:
Post a Comment