It's still raining.
Pretty much a prisoner of the room and my own lack of imagination.
I've just downloaded Run From The Cure, so will go for a short walk to get some chocolate, return, and settle down to watch it.
In the sidebar to this page http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/run-from-the-cure/ there appear to be some other interesting documentaries to download.
We're so lucky to be living in these times, with downloads freely available to educate and inspire.
Check this out too
http://www.dailypaul.com/25389/great-documentary-on-the-bs-that-is-fox-news
UPDATE
Run From The Cure is an excellent documentary on the use of hemp in medicine.
It is a crime that this beautiful leaf is so villified but hey, I'm not surprised, 70% (this is a conservative estimate) of people are ignorant dumb fcks with default responses to most important issues out there these days.
I just wish they'd stop breeding.
Give the enlightened a chance to vote in some change.
Instead, trying to educate and bring meaningful change, is like trying to light your one-hitter in a hurricane.
Sigh.
Pretty much a prisoner of the room and my own lack of imagination.
I've just downloaded Run From The Cure, so will go for a short walk to get some chocolate, return, and settle down to watch it.
In the sidebar to this page http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/run-from-the-cure/ there appear to be some other interesting documentaries to download.
We're so lucky to be living in these times, with downloads freely available to educate and inspire.
Check this out too
http://www.dailypaul.com/25389/great-documentary-on-the-bs-that-is-fox-news
UPDATE
Run From The Cure is an excellent documentary on the use of hemp in medicine.
It is a crime that this beautiful leaf is so villified but hey, I'm not surprised, 70% (this is a conservative estimate) of people are ignorant dumb fcks with default responses to most important issues out there these days.
I just wish they'd stop breeding.
Give the enlightened a chance to vote in some change.
Instead, trying to educate and bring meaningful change, is like trying to light your one-hitter in a hurricane.
Sigh.
1 comment:
I think I'll just put THAT into my one hitter......and hit it !!!
TeeeeHeeeeeeeeeee.
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment