This blog, and its enabler - me - is about as pointless as Victoria Beckham is.
But it is what it is.
For now, at least.
One word can sum it up.
Vacuous.
Anyway, I just wanted to write about how Hulk Hogan is cool for admitting that he fcked up by voting for Obama in 2008, and that I often get three good meals out of the small bloc of pork that I have started to buy when they are at half price for $2.
First I eat it as Crock Pot Pork.
Then I put it in the fridge overnight.
Any fat floats to the top and solidifies..
I scrape off the fat and then make a soup out of the still substantial leftovers.
I just diced a Japanese sweet potato, added the rest of the frozen sweet peppers, some fresh basil, one of my experimental chervil ice-cubes, a tin of tomatoes and some water.
I was going to add a tin of kidney beans but think that would be overdoing it in a recession.
But it is what it is.
For now, at least.
One word can sum it up.
Vacuous.
Anyway, I just wanted to write about how Hulk Hogan is cool for admitting that he fcked up by voting for Obama in 2008, and that I often get three good meals out of the small bloc of pork that I have started to buy when they are at half price for $2.
First I eat it as Crock Pot Pork.
Then I put it in the fridge overnight.
Any fat floats to the top and solidifies..
I scrape off the fat and then make a soup out of the still substantial leftovers.
I just diced a Japanese sweet potato, added the rest of the frozen sweet peppers, some fresh basil, one of my experimental chervil ice-cubes, a tin of tomatoes and some water.
I was going to add a tin of kidney beans but think that would be overdoing it in a recession.
No comments:
Post a Comment