Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't Try This At Home

This is what the bath water looks like now I've started using the Ayervedic powder as a cleanser.

I highly recommend it but you really need a Japanese bathroom for this because it's potentially very messy.
So start applying for English teaching jobs in Japan.
What I do, and I've been doing it since yesterday, so whatever,  is make up a paste and slather it on my thighs, tummy and face, wait for it to dry, put the coffee up my bum, lie down on the bed, do the 13 mins with the coffee, release, and then take a bath, sloughing off the dried mud.
Your skin feels so soft after using this and it also retains the lovely scent of the product.
This powder has an array of uses, from easing aching muscles (leaving it on under a bandage for a few hours) -not that I ever have any aching muscles cos all I do is look at my Home Gym- to using it as a mouthwash, an eyewash, a gum stimulator, to a hair pack, to just a plain old replacement for soap, albeit it really is extremely messy.
The colour of the bath water here reminds me of the water that came out of the taps in the bathroom of the hotel room I once got for me and Thor in NYC.
I was such a bitch on that trip. I refused to go to Times Square for the countdown and instead stayed in a jazz club with an old, toothless homeless guy I'd picked up on the street. There was just me and him. I think even the DJ went down to the Square.
I'm such a kant.
It's a wonder I have any friends.

No comments: