Friday, October 28, 2011

Night Camper

8pm. Do I go out? Do I stay in? I just had a coffee enema and realised I have too many dog-tooth print coats.
Coffee enemas are such a joy.

If you pooh just once a day, then you are still full of shit, believe me.
I enema in the morning and in the evening, and I don't even eat all the crap that most people eat or snack on throughout the day, and I tell ya, my colonic tract is ne'er empty.
One positively glows after embracing the pipe.
You also get to look at life from different angles.

Imagine how your body must feel to be so clean inside, to not have all that gunk stuck there for an entire night while you sleep.
De-gunking yourself means that the rest of your organs can focus on tasks other than dealing with the constant toxic onslaught caused by hoarding your dooh dah just because you deem coffee enemas to be the ferrocement boat of alternative medicine.
Ah, then I had a lingering, deep bath.
Dreamy.
One thing that was worth this year happening - kind of, sort of - was being able to bathe many times a day.
Then again, I could have done this in the US, albeit it's not the same knowing that after you've just relaxed in the bath, you have to face forkbiters.

That would have sucked. To have got all clean and relaxed, settled down to dinner, and then, 'skring skring skring'.
Uh, perish the thought.
Being exiled beats having to have lived with that.
I'm tigressing.

I bet I don't go out. Once it starts nudging 9pm I'm like, 'Fck it, I might as well watch Deep Throat.'
I'd go out tomorrow but it's stupid Halloween party night and my friend has an entry fee. Like wtf.
I'm so bah humbug.
My life might get really good in about 3 weeks time, and then in 7 weeks time, but we shall see.
I can't believe I haven't had sex since August.
It's not fair.
It's not natural.
But saying that, it wasn't like I was shagging like a wabbit before I fell in love, far from it, I was a 'gamer' instead, stuck in front of the computer, playing computer games in my free time - NOT - but I brought this up because somebody today, via FB, was totally trying to justify being a gamer.
I might as well copy and paste what he wrote.
As you can see below, he got totally off-topic.
I tell ya, what is the point in humans if folks are just gonna become gamers.
Uh.
For sure, I'm a loser this year, the net is my only friend, but I won't always be a loser, I'm counting down the weeks to being outdoors again, to camping, to sailing, to traveling, to meeting people from all over the world, to cucking sock, and so on, oh, it might all turn out to be so fcking dreamy, so fcking soon, and sorry for swearing so much, but I feel like it right now, even though I don't say it out loud, just via the keyboard, and anyway, I am still upset about Libya, so give me a fcking break.

Anyway, here's somebody who, in my humble opinion, needs to find a healthier hobby.

Justification For Playing Computer Games

"Collaboration, evaluation of on-line info, strong communication skills, immediate consequences of decisions, creation of multi-media communication products. See Leu, 2004:
“These new literacies allow us to use the Internet and other ICTs to identify
important questions, locate information, critically evaluate the usefulness of
that information, synthesize information to answer those questions, and then
communicate the answers to others.” (Leu, 2004)

Jenkins, et.al. (2006): The 21st century learner and worker is a participator, a creator, and communicator. Jenkins, et.al. (2006) looked at the following forms of participatory culture:
• Affiliations in online communities (Facebook, gaming groups, MySpace)

• Self and collaborative expression (video making, fan fiction authorship, ezines)

• Collaborative Problem-solving— working as a member of a team (formal or informal), to complete tasks and develop new knowledge (Wikipedia, alternative reality games)

• Circulations — Shaping the flow of media (such as podcasting and blogging)."

I really think he got off topic.
I was just on about gaming, not the entire usefulness of the net.


2 comments:

Pseudonym said...

>I tell ya, what is the point in humans if folks are just gonna become gamers.
I'd have to contract it a bit...

>I tell ya, what is the point in humans(...)
Good question.

7 Billion now.

I know, I know, I'm one too many.. ;)
At least it stops with me.

222 said...

Thank God it stops with you.
Imagine your kids! Beating up Conspiracy Theorists. Ha ha ha.
p.s The ONLY thing we agree on is that the world needs to stop breeding for a bit.