Oh yeah, I guess the reason I will pass on going out is because it's way more cosy staying in with my 'Yutampo'.
If I wasn't certain that my life will soon be a winner life, I'd shoot myself, believe me, but great things lie ahead, so I'm okay being a supreme loser right now.
And I kind of want to go out, I want to see my friend, but I would rather go tomorrow night, but tomorrow night has the stupid entrance fee.
Where is my mind? What has happened to me? It's simple really. I prefer daytime stuff these days. Or sundowners on yachts. I'm just not that into the default partying I did on the weekends in my 20's and 30's. I've grown out of it, despite not having kids. Weird. I guess I prefer adrenalin partying, if I am gonna party at all. Like with crazy Russian mo'fo's in Cambodia, things like that.
p.s I reckon that out of all the 'yutampo' types - from my one, which is pottery, to the stainless kind, then the most recent devolution being orange plastic - that the original, mine, retains the heat more than the other two mediums. I really am impressed with this device. It's lovely. I love it.
If I wasn't certain that my life will soon be a winner life, I'd shoot myself, believe me, but great things lie ahead, so I'm okay being a supreme loser right now.
And I kind of want to go out, I want to see my friend, but I would rather go tomorrow night, but tomorrow night has the stupid entrance fee.
Where is my mind? What has happened to me? It's simple really. I prefer daytime stuff these days. Or sundowners on yachts. I'm just not that into the default partying I did on the weekends in my 20's and 30's. I've grown out of it, despite not having kids. Weird. I guess I prefer adrenalin partying, if I am gonna party at all. Like with crazy Russian mo'fo's in Cambodia, things like that.
p.s I reckon that out of all the 'yutampo' types - from my one, which is pottery, to the stainless kind, then the most recent devolution being orange plastic - that the original, mine, retains the heat more than the other two mediums. I really am impressed with this device. It's lovely. I love it.
5 comments:
Soichiro Honda's first few motorcycle prototypes used yutampos for their gas tanks. I guess everyone already knew that.... http://www.motorera.com/honda/old/oldhonda.htm
That's awesome!
That's a lot of warm leg, right there.
They look like a trilobite to me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilobite
Makes me think at a glance "why is she snuggling up to a fossil?"
Yutampo are just pressed tin canteens, correct?
He he.....it does look like a fossil.
I meant to say it was the metal ones he used although, having a ceramic gas tank on a scooter would have definitely added an extra element of elan and potential danger. WHEN I DIE I WANT TO BE REBORN AS MARIA'S YUTAMPO.....!!!!
Post a Comment