Monday, October 10, 2011

Night Camper

8:15pm. This year is a mess but I am getting through it step by step.

I woke up this morning and wrote this on my FB:

 "My intense dislike of having to live with people who bite their forks or spoons, and snort snot almost constantly, is essentially what brought me back to Japan. If I ever have to be in their company again, and they bite their cutlery, even once, after going through this lonely hell for a year,  I will for sure wind up on Death Row".


This is my greatest fear. To have come so far, with all the scars of the past few years, and then to wind up in jail.
It's been a relatively successful day.
I did some Billy Band back stretch things.
I went for a bike ride.
I pumped a 5kg dumb bell for about a minute.
I finished off the wine for breakfast - two glasses - then went back to sleep at 7:04, waking up two hours later.
I then had Chicken Curry for brunch.
A Red Kidney Bean, Celery and Daikon Salad for lunch.

And a Yoghurt Blended With Blueberries for supper.
Oh yeah, and three slow drams of Scotch.
Taking Passion Flower and Kudzu Root seems to curb my appetite.
It's meant to curb my drinking. WTF.
I really wanted dinner tonight - for something to do- but just didn't feel hungry.
It's a nice feeling but it sure does make my evenings dull.
Tests at school tomorrow.
Half day.
Occupy Wall Street andotherplaces doesn't seem to be working.
The thing is they aren't approaching it in the right way - she preaches from the comfort of her cushioned swivel chair in Japan - because they aren't pointing the finger at the Federal Reserve, or the fact that 9/11 was an Inside Leg, and if I hear one more 'protester' express support for Obama, I'm going to hurl.
Occupying Wall Street and still supporting and believing in Obama, is the biggest oxymoron there ever was.
It's a big doh and will become a big fail.
But classy act with the condoms.
Like wtf, such an important movement reduced to a shag fest.
Shows how desperate these people really are.
Not.
You didn't see the Egyptians shagging in Tahir Square. They were raping and pillaging instead.
I just cleaned my teeth but I really want some chocolate.
(Reaches for chocolate)
Yum, it tastes good.
Right, time to finish watching Orphan Killer.



No comments: