Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Latest FB Update

If you think Iran is more of a threat to the world than the US, please delete me.
 I no longer want friends who believe this kind of crap fed to you by the crass media. 
Total friends right now 151. 
I'll probably have about 22 by the morning. 
I'm Sirius, like that bright star.
 I just want to surround myself with intelligent and informed friends. The rest of you can go take a hike.

The star pictures are for the blog.
Just say no.
UPDATE
I gained a friend and lost a friend albeit the friend I lost I have no idea who it was.
He he he he.
I didn't keep the status up for very long. I thought it wasn't worded right.
However, if the US starts bullying Iran and things look they are going to turn nasty, and there's a false flag and I have to be in the company of people who suck up the false flags, thus enabling a corrupt system, then I will turn my back on them as friends, because things are just getting out of hand and I am very upset that we have become so stupid on the whole. 
Fortunately, 87% of my friends are enlightened beings.

13 comments:

Pseudonym said...

Now there's a tricky one, Iran is less of threat to the world than the US (largely because it's militarily weak), but most of the threat that it is, is because that twit-inajacket keeps winding the daft buggers up.

The nature of a threat varies depending on where you are standing, sure, in Europe and most of the US Iran is harmless, but if you were an Israeli sat in an illegal settlement on the West Bank, it'd be different, or if you were a gay man in Tehran you might find your life is more affected.

As for the "plot", it sounds like one of those far-fetched fantasies the 'slims like to cook up when they should be out drinking heavily.

222 said...

Yeah, dooh dah, Iran sucks on many things, but for it's people, they aren't bombing anybody and so on. I am on about the recent headlines demonising Iran again..I believe it's a false flag, I know that some of my FB friends are sucking it up, so I had to do this.
I haven't lost a friend yet even though one of them disagrees, but we've been friends for years, and he's clever in many, many other ways, and is very engaged with the world, so he agreed to stay, even though he gave me the option to delete him, but I would never do that, because he is pretty clever, and I like clever people, and even though I tried to strike a bargain, asking him to vote Ron Paul in 2012, which he won't do, he's still my friend. Tee hee, it's gonna be fun who leaves. Tee hee.

222 said...

its

Pseudonym said...

I'm not sure "Iran" as an entity fairly represents its people...

When you say "Iran" do you mean the rabid theocracy and phoney democracy run by a greedy, self serving and stark raving bonkers elite, the geographical area, or the people who live within it?

222 said...

Soody
I refuse to get off topic.
The topic is, Iran does not deserve being invaded by the US, regardless of the culture, the leaders, and so on.
You could use many of the adjectives you wrote, for the US, too.
Now, stick to the topic. This is not a debate about stoning etc.

Rhys said...

THIS IS SPARTA...no, wait, what?

Pseudonym said...

I'm not off the topic, you talk about Iran, but "Iran" is lots of things.
The divide between how a government acts and how its people act is a significant one. Especially in Iran where the government doesn't reflect the will of the people. You can dislike the Iranian government without wishing any ill of the people subject to it.

All this nonsense is sabre rattling for the benefit of the Jewish community in the US. As you may have heard Obama is none too popular state-side at the moment, getting on the good side of the friends of Israel is an easy vote winner and no-one in the US is upset that he's being mean about Iranians who are oh-so-far away.

Expect a more right-wing Obama as the elections loom and his support fades.

>You could use many of the adjectives you wrote, for the US, too.
That was kind of what I was trying to suggest...

222 said...

You did go off-topic.
Regardless of the differences the culture has in Iran, or the politics, or the lack of the kind of democracy that oh, works so well in the US, my point is that the US has no right, absolutely no right, to go interfering in yet another country, and yes, whilst Obama has always seemed like a right-wing motherfcker, he will become more so, and then there will be some 'event' to take the mostly dumb minds of the Americans, off-topic, off demanding 'justice', because a movement is starting, albeit it's misdirected, and the powers need to bring it to its knees, but they can't do that by fighting these people, they have to fight an enemy that the dumbed down Americans would willingly 'bring it on' to, par example, stinky Iran.
I don't care about what happens in Iran, it's the system right now, although I have met a few people this summer who recently went there and would go back in a flash and had a great time with the people, staying in 6 buck hotels, and so on, making Iran REAL, not just something written about for the benefit of the US admin. to have another excuse to rev up the war machine. Loads of countries appear crappy to the people who live in the land of the free, like those living in the UK, bitching constantly about having no money for the bills, and so on, there are loads of countries out there without elections etc, but they get ignored, I wonder why???????
We have zero right to enter a soveriegn land either based upon assumption, or via creating our own false flag event because the population has shown how gullible they are following 9/11.

222 said...

He he r

Rhys said...

I always go off topic, and I saw a bulldog today phenomenally ugly even by bulldog standards. She drooled on my shoe, apropos of nothing.*

*2011 winner of the Bad Sex in Literature award, single sentence division.

Pseudonym said...

>You did go off-topic.
Did not.

>We have zero right to enter a soveriegn land(...)
I'm not so sure about that, there will always be a point where you would accept that it is right for other nations to interfere in another nation's affairs.

It's a matter of whether we're at that point.

As for Iran, we aren't and will not see any military intervention in Iran. So your basic premise is wrong, it's not gearing up to, nor even harrassing Iran, it's pandering to americans at home, just like Ahmadinejad stands up and declares the US to be the epitomy of evil, that too is just pandering to a witless clientelle.

Rhys said...

Soody's got a point. The same shuck and jive is played out to different audiences.

judith said...

This may be off topic, but I want to know what those people were smoking back in the day when they thought they saw a guy with a bow and arrow and a big dog along with a bunch of other farm animals up in the night sky?
Start giving that stuff out and there will be no bombing of any country.