A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
If it's any comfort, the Canadian papers and networks are broadly reporting on how lunatic this sounds and are using words like "general skepticism" and "indifference" freely.
Someone else said that if Obama makes war noises, the Republicans will automatically oppose him, just because they hate his guts, and will thereby accomplish his goals, being so predictably monster raving loony.
I like to point out that the lead story on tonight's news was "the horror of the Blackberry outage".
Yes, I know many people rely on the damn things, and yes, I know RIM is Canada's Nokia (and about as likely to continue existing), but I had to say to my son "Be happy you have a roof over your head, food in your belly, clean water to drink and that you live in a country where the biggest news is some assholes can't blather text at each other and consider it tragic".
OK, I didn't say "assholes". He's only 10. That's an 11 year old word.
EGOs... just a bunch of bored men with huge egos. Both on the American side and any other side that think they have to 'take over' another group of people.
5 comments:
You cannot be Sirius/ :o))
If it's any comfort, the Canadian papers and networks are broadly reporting on how lunatic this sounds and are using words like "general skepticism" and "indifference" freely.
Someone else said that if Obama makes war noises, the Republicans will automatically oppose him, just because they hate his guts, and will thereby accomplish his goals, being so predictably monster raving loony.
Now, that is credible.
The Canadians are different. They give me hope.
I like to point out that the lead story on tonight's news was "the horror of the Blackberry outage".
Yes, I know many people rely on the damn things, and yes, I know RIM is Canada's Nokia (and about as likely to continue existing), but I had to say to my son "Be happy you have a roof over your head, food in your belly, clean water to drink and that you live in a country where the biggest news is some assholes can't blather text at each other and consider it tragic".
OK, I didn't say "assholes". He's only 10. That's an 11 year old word.
EGOs... just a bunch of bored men with huge egos. Both on the American side and any other side that think they have to 'take over' another group of people.
Post a Comment