Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Morning Camper

Another day, another $222 towards the fund for either Love Or A Life Raft.
En route to scKool this morning


And blah blah blah, absolutely nothing to say asides from committing 4 traffic violations this morning, saying hello to two dogs, one policeman, picking up 160gms of Chinese Chestnuts from the 100 yen shop en route, and wondering why some people have a permanent frog in their throat and can never clear whatever is in there.

Oh yeah, I'll 'share' with y'all something I was sent yesterday about Japan via FB.

I'll include my ranting commentary on it.
What a load of BS.
I might kill some time today checking out the equivalent statistics for the F.UK and the USeless.
 What a feeling!




3 comments:

judith said...

Were you riding on a street for cars? Very narrow.

Liz said...

That would actually have been a VERY broad street when I was there. And yes, it's for 2 way traffic. Someone always has to back up to the closest side street to pull in so the other can pass.
Fun tmes :))
Mata ne
Liz

Liz said...

*times*