I am in esteem of my readers, I really am. You're clever, engaged, write well, most of you have missions outside of the box, and well, thanks for sticking around. There aren't many of you left these days, after all the blog blasting; I'm down to 29, a mere handful of you belonging to the Fresher Class of 2004.
But the point of this post is to share the above photo that Minos sent me today.
My kind of newsagents.
Tee hee.
Which also got me thinking again about organ donation and how, beyond the not wanting to be cut open and fiddled with in death, I also wouldn't want to risk any organ of mine going to a fork biter or somebody who was a cultural bigot. I couldn't imagine my heart beating in such a person, or whatever organ they might receive. I would feel the scrape of cutlery, feel it, even on the other side. I would hear them saying, 'Bloody Arabs. Let's nuke 'em!' I'm just not prepared to take that risk.
We all approach life, death, health matters in different ways.
When I got sick, I researched ways to heal myself naturally, should I have needed further treatment.
This is what got me interested in colonic cleansing with coffee.
I have always said that if I became so sick as to require extreme medical intervention, that I would just do away with myself.
It's how I feel.
I therefore try to take care of myself, kind of, sort of, I mean, I'm not a health freak, far from it, very far from it, but I do take certain supplements daily, I have an easy laugh, and I put coffee up my butt at least once a day, recently twice a day. I also suffer from less stress than the average person, because I have less to stress about, but saying that, my morning was fcked and very stressful.
I do feel, however, that I am a prime candidate to be taken prematurely from the planet, as I feel ashamed with myself for past tropical depressions and barometrical lows, which are one and the same, and think karma will come and get me eventually.
"Yeah, fck you for wanting to die when you were Living The Dream!"
Or per chance, this year is divine punishment? This is how I am paying for being a twat in the past.
God, I am so ashamed of myself and deserve whatever fate has been written for me.
+++++++++ We interrupt this blog post to bring you yet another incidence of Radioactive.
I just put my headphones on because the teacher next to me was eating something and it's so silent in here and I don't like hearing others eating, and the radio suddenly said, " Some noises really get on our nerves. Which ones get steam coming out of your ears?'
He he he he.+++++++++
So yah, to get back to the point of this post, I'm far from glib about my health, or thinking that I will dodge bad health bullets, and so on, but I do know how I 'feel' about certain issues, which, on the whole, are feelings quite different from that of your average person. I think it's because, believe it or not, I have humility for my life on this planet and don't want to stubbornly overstay my welcome, if indeed, it's time for me to go.
And this is why I want to start living my life as fully as possible as soon as I am free, with guaranteed happiness, which I know I can guarantee.
But the point of this post is to share the above photo that Minos sent me today.
My kind of newsagents.
Tee hee.
Which also got me thinking again about organ donation and how, beyond the not wanting to be cut open and fiddled with in death, I also wouldn't want to risk any organ of mine going to a fork biter or somebody who was a cultural bigot. I couldn't imagine my heart beating in such a person, or whatever organ they might receive. I would feel the scrape of cutlery, feel it, even on the other side. I would hear them saying, 'Bloody Arabs. Let's nuke 'em!' I'm just not prepared to take that risk.
We all approach life, death, health matters in different ways.
When I got sick, I researched ways to heal myself naturally, should I have needed further treatment.
This is what got me interested in colonic cleansing with coffee.
I have always said that if I became so sick as to require extreme medical intervention, that I would just do away with myself.
It's how I feel.
I therefore try to take care of myself, kind of, sort of, I mean, I'm not a health freak, far from it, very far from it, but I do take certain supplements daily, I have an easy laugh, and I put coffee up my butt at least once a day, recently twice a day. I also suffer from less stress than the average person, because I have less to stress about, but saying that, my morning was fcked and very stressful.
I do feel, however, that I am a prime candidate to be taken prematurely from the planet, as I feel ashamed with myself for past tropical depressions and barometrical lows, which are one and the same, and think karma will come and get me eventually.
"Yeah, fck you for wanting to die when you were Living The Dream!"
Or per chance, this year is divine punishment? This is how I am paying for being a twat in the past.
God, I am so ashamed of myself and deserve whatever fate has been written for me.
+++++++++ We interrupt this blog post to bring you yet another incidence of Radioactive.
I just put my headphones on because the teacher next to me was eating something and it's so silent in here and I don't like hearing others eating, and the radio suddenly said, " Some noises really get on our nerves. Which ones get steam coming out of your ears?'
He he he he.+++++++++
So yah, to get back to the point of this post, I'm far from glib about my health, or thinking that I will dodge bad health bullets, and so on, but I do know how I 'feel' about certain issues, which, on the whole, are feelings quite different from that of your average person. I think it's because, believe it or not, I have humility for my life on this planet and don't want to stubbornly overstay my welcome, if indeed, it's time for me to go.
And this is why I want to start living my life as fully as possible as soon as I am free, with guaranteed happiness, which I know I can guarantee.

2 comments:
I recall reading a study which indicated that people who have an optimistic outlook and are happy live longer and suffer less illness and disease than those who are pessimistic and unhappy. This is the reason, if ever you needed one, that you should focus on the last sentence you have just written. Positive thoughts are the order of the day :-)
I'll believe it when you are done with the Number One cause of your unhappiness and happiness for the last three years.
I don't know how one measures such things, but can the brief highs possibly be worth the lingering lows?
You could've been sailing...I hope you resume that part of the "dream" you want to live soon.
And that you manage to avoid transplanted forkbiters.
Post a Comment