I guess once I'm free, which is pretty much in 7 weeks time, because half of January, all of February (albeit I only have about 5 classes in Feb and yet will be paid $4000 - SCORE!), and then a little bit of March, well, once I am free, which is kinda soon, I reckon I'll be strong again, in control of my future, and if I am single, I hope to slay the misery before I leave Japan, so I guess it's important to figure out if it's on or it's off as soon as possible, then I can move forward with my life after this fucking nightmare that started in March 2009. shitpissfckmotherfkcingsupercockup.
I have my info out there, for back-up, for crew, I've had folks show interest, so it's not like I'm sitting on my fat ass trying to think up more 'Never Done Before' food and drink combinations in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment