Yeah baby.
It looks like school's out for the winter vacation from the 15th December.
School then starts on the 10th.
I wonder what I will be doing?
It will either be the beginning of renewing the love, or the beginning of being single.
If it's the latter, then I have to figure out where to go for that not insignificant chunk of time.
Places to consider.
Iceland.
Thailand.
Tibet.
Kenya.
My good friend, Belinda, just arrived in Kenya to begin a life there.
She's living here.
In Nakuru.
She gets to drink TUSKER beer.
I am so envious.
That's just about the best named beer I've ever heard of.


How beautiful to get to live in Africa.
Way to go, Bel!
I'll be seeing you there before too long!
It looks like school's out for the winter vacation from the 15th December.
School then starts on the 10th.
I wonder what I will be doing?
It will either be the beginning of renewing the love, or the beginning of being single.
If it's the latter, then I have to figure out where to go for that not insignificant chunk of time.
Places to consider.
Iceland.
Thailand.
Tibet.
Kenya.
My good friend, Belinda, just arrived in Kenya to begin a life there.
She's living here.
In Nakuru.
She gets to drink TUSKER beer.
I am so envious.
That's just about the best named beer I've ever heard of.
How beautiful to get to live in Africa.
Way to go, Bel!
I'll be seeing you there before too long!
5 comments:
My vote would be for Kenya....with a long overland train ride to SA and a check in on your flat there, thus insuring empire is in fine fiddle before the return to boatlife.
Maybe I'll win the lottery or something and be able to join you there (SA). Guess that means I'll have to buy ticket(s)......never done that before.....beginner's luck maybe :))
It COULD happen :))
Mata ne
Liz
We shall see. I'll know in the next few days if I am single or not.
Oh god, not you too...
Anyone got a Bad Moon Rising link handy?
My two favourite beer names:
http://nerdcityonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/orkney_skullsplitter.jpg
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp2A5isoF_n4_LKzb6t-_SDuFy6eF-ZlvPyQ1KJh3wVZqt4UObFezL5TUP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
Post a Comment