A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Copy And Pasted From My FB. Running Late For A 222 Date.
Hurrah for justice at last for Knox. And shame on the Kerchers for leading such a witch hunt against two innocent kids. It was obvious who the killer was from the start. He has been in jail since then but because of your hounding of an attractive and privileged girl (typically British trait, the resentful, envious types) two kids just had to do four long years in prison. Try focusing your anger on Guede, the drifter with a criminal record who robbed the house and then murdered your daughter. Shame on you Kerchers.
I LIKE this! (oh god 'elp me, I'm getting sucked into facefuck, umm, book).
I thought she was in a cent too. Bit of a nightmare innit - getting locked up for something you didn't do. I just hope she gets out of It a lee before they change their minds. Rumour is there's a private jet waiting to take her home. Best of luck to her I say, and shame on those who still seem to be baying for her blood.
Totally agree with your comments regarding envy and resentment. I see both in large doses quite regularly over here. It's sickening. Can't wait to be out of here.
He he. I make FB fun. Yep, morons are still braying for her blood. Total resentment overload. The Kercher's really make me sick. Total chavs about this. What don't people get about the fact that the killer was found, tried and put in prison? Idiots out there are still bleating, 'Where's the justice for Mez?' STFU! Where is the justice for the two kids who just spent 4 years behind bars. I hope that every million Knox makes from hereon, stings like hell all those who resent her her freedom and justice.
Kerchers not Kercher's. They are as guilty as the damn press and Knox should sue them all!!! I know I would, regardless of the fact they lost a daughter.
Surely the Italian police rather than the Kerchers, opting for a bizarre sex-game line rather than the obvious seems a spectacular oversight.
Knox managed to get herself into the mess though really, mismatched statements, bizarre admissions, odd behaviour.. Maybe she was after the compo from the start ;)
"Surely the Italian police rather than the Kerchers, opting for a bizarre sex-game line rather than the obvious seems a spectacular oversight."
Occam's Razor theory should have been applied.
"Knox managed to get herself into the mess though really, mismatched statements, bizarre admissions, odd behaviour.. Maybe she was after the compo from the start ;)"
From what I've read, she was interrogated by the police through the night without a solicitor present. She also said the police had got physical with her (can't remember the exact phrase she used) although the police deny this (well they would, wouldn't they). Also, at the time she could only speak basic Italian. She probably didn't fully understand what was going on, was tired/worn out by the through-the-night police interrogation, may have been bullied into making a confession, was almost certainly frightened and in shock, and had no one to protect her from the police (like a solicitor).
When people are in shock/traumatised they can sometimes behave in strange ways. I've seen this myself.
And don't get me started with the forensic 'evidence'.
It seems to me that the police investigation was driven by an agenda from the start ('rich' American kid/sex games). I suspect they were in too much of a rush to charge someone so as not to damage their tourist industry. The whole thing stinks, and it stank from the start.
5 comments:
I LIKE this! (oh god 'elp me, I'm getting sucked into facefuck, umm, book).
I thought she was in a cent too. Bit of a nightmare innit - getting locked up for something you didn't do. I just hope she gets out of It a lee before they change their minds. Rumour is there's a private jet waiting to take her home. Best of luck to her I say, and shame on those who still seem to be baying for her blood.
Totally agree with your comments regarding envy and resentment. I see both in large doses quite regularly over here. It's sickening. Can't wait to be out of here.
He he. I make FB fun. Yep, morons are still braying for her blood. Total resentment overload. The Kercher's really make me sick. Total chavs about this. What don't people get about the fact that the killer was found, tried and put in prison? Idiots out there are still bleating, 'Where's the justice for Mez?' STFU! Where is the justice for the two kids who just spent 4 years behind bars. I hope that every million Knox makes from hereon, stings like hell all those who resent her her freedom and justice.
Kerchers not Kercher's.
They are as guilty as the damn press and Knox should sue them all!!!
I know I would, regardless of the fact they lost a daughter.
Surely the Italian police rather than the Kerchers, opting for a bizarre sex-game line rather than the obvious seems a spectacular oversight.
Knox managed to get herself into the mess though really, mismatched statements, bizarre admissions, odd behaviour.. Maybe she was after the compo from the start ;)
"Surely the Italian police rather than the Kerchers, opting for a bizarre sex-game line rather than the obvious seems a spectacular oversight."
Occam's Razor theory should have been applied.
"Knox managed to get herself into the mess though really, mismatched statements, bizarre admissions, odd behaviour.. Maybe she was after the compo from the start ;)"
From what I've read, she was interrogated by the police through the night without a solicitor present. She also said the police had got physical with her (can't remember the exact phrase she used) although the police deny this (well they would, wouldn't they). Also, at the time she could only speak basic Italian. She probably didn't fully understand what was going on, was tired/worn out by the through-the-night police interrogation, may have been bullied into making a confession, was almost certainly frightened and in shock, and had no one to protect her from the police (like a solicitor).
When people are in shock/traumatised they can sometimes behave in strange ways. I've seen this myself.
And don't get me started with the forensic 'evidence'.
It seems to me that the police investigation was driven by an agenda from the start ('rich' American kid/sex games). I suspect they were in too much of a rush to charge someone so as not to damage their tourist industry. The whole thing stinks, and it stank from the start.
Post a Comment