For those of you who live in The Steaks, and even father afield given that they mail stuff abroad, I highly recommend www.vitacost.com
It's where I've been buying my big bags of spices from, my supplements, my non-killer toothpaste, and so on.
Today some more ordered items arrived.
Yiphee!
Have you ever tried Auromere?
It's a Rejuvinating Mud Bath And Mask for alcoholics and it's really, really messy, but it's so good.
I also purchased some Melatonin Plus,
not because I can't sleep - far from it, White Noise does the trick, and even without White Noise I sleep well - but because I want some Indianna Jones-esque dreams.
I also bought some
which was so cheap, like a buck or something.
Just in case I get the chance to be massaged in my future.The one I bought is 'Cooling' though, with Oil of Sesame, Rose and Geranium.
Right. I'm off home for that delicious pork and some Pinotage.
Oh, and a coffee enema, a bath with the mud mask, and so on.
Hard life, huh.
It's where I've been buying my big bags of spices from, my supplements, my non-killer toothpaste, and so on.
Today some more ordered items arrived.
Yiphee!
Have you ever tried Auromere?
It's a Rejuvinating Mud Bath And Mask for alcoholics and it's really, really messy, but it's so good.
I also purchased some Melatonin Plus,
I also bought some
Just in case I get the chance to be massaged in my future.The one I bought is 'Cooling' though, with Oil of Sesame, Rose and Geranium.
Right. I'm off home for that delicious pork and some Pinotage.
Oh, and a coffee enema, a bath with the mud mask, and so on.
Hard life, huh.
3 comments:
I like the smell of Vervain.
That's about it, really. I mean, I like other smells and incense and whatnot, but the only thing I've gone "wow" over is Vervain oil/tincture/whatever.
Hmm, Rhys I don't think I know that scent. I like patchouli, yeah I'm a hippy.
You may know it better as verbena, the fairly common garden plant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vervain
Post a Comment