A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Friday, September 23, 2011
p.s It's like magic. On the first day of autumn the temperature has plummeted. I guess that's what happens when the planet tilts on its axis of evil. Like wtf was that about! The US walking out on Iran. Fckers. It is such a beautifully cool day. I feel better mentally out of the heat. There's hope for me yet. But not for the economy. Just vote Ron Paul already! Get rid of the Fed! Sigh. Silver and gold took a huge tumble today but that won't last long. It really is lovely out there. My window is open, it's so cool, I love it, I love autumn. I'm so lucky I have a tree and a bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment