A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
It's kind of a nice song, but fuck me it's depressing! If you're listening to this all day it's no wonder you feel so low.Top TipStop listening to sad songsB.H.:-)
I think this song is upbeat. It makes me want to dance. Nuffin' sad about it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Molice!!!!Thanks for the heads up on them so many moons ago.
Makes me wanna dance, too.How can it not??? :))
Huh? The youtube video I'm seeing in this post is Johnny Cash - "Hurt".Confused of Milton Keynes
Ha! Just did a hard refresh of the page and the video changed! Mystery solved! It was Johnny Cash when I posted my comment.
Fushigi!Yeah, the Cash song is total melancholy. It inspires me to live though, to avoid making mistake after mistake.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It's kind of a nice song, but fuck me it's depressing! If you're listening to this all day it's no wonder you feel so low.
Top Tip
Stop listening to sad songs
B.H.
:-)
I think this song is upbeat. It makes me want to dance. Nuffin' sad about it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Molice!!!!
Thanks for the heads up on them so many moons ago.
Makes me wanna dance, too.How can it not??? :))
Huh? The youtube video I'm seeing in this post is Johnny Cash - "Hurt".
Confused of Milton Keynes
Ha! Just did a hard refresh of the page and the video changed! Mystery solved! It was Johnny Cash when I posted my comment.
Fushigi!
Yeah, the Cash song is total melancholy. It inspires me to live though, to avoid making mistake after mistake.
Post a Comment