Anyway, blah, always read the signs posted on South African beaches.
If it says there are Great Whites in the 'hood, then it means there are Great Whites in the 'hood.
I know that shark attacks are almost nil compared to the lives lost in the WOT but it seems that this year there have been more attacks on humans than usual, more aggressiveness from sharks, and I don't blame them.
Bring it on!
I've managed to shave 10 minutes off the bike ride to school.
Remember that I go one way and return another.
This is to keep Mossad off my scent.
I know they are after me for laughing when my Russian 'wants-to-convert-to-being-a-Jew' friend fell between two boats into the polluted marina at Haifa.
So yeah, I'm trying to leave the house later.
It's 7:35am now. I think I will leave at 7:50 today and see how it goes.
I've shortened the time needed for the ride by crossing roads to avoid major traffic lights, dodging bridges I have to go over, going under instead, and ignoring signs that say, 'No Bikes On This Bit Of Road'. Fck that for a game of soldiers. There is no way I'm getting off my bike to walk it down a fucking ramp when I can just whizz down the road in a flash. NFW!
If it says there are Great Whites in the 'hood, then it means there are Great Whites in the 'hood.
I know that shark attacks are almost nil compared to the lives lost in the WOT but it seems that this year there have been more attacks on humans than usual, more aggressiveness from sharks, and I don't blame them.
Bring it on!
I've managed to shave 10 minutes off the bike ride to school.
Remember that I go one way and return another.
This is to keep Mossad off my scent.
I know they are after me for laughing when my Russian 'wants-to-convert-to-being-a-Jew' friend fell between two boats into the polluted marina at Haifa.
So yeah, I'm trying to leave the house later.
It's 7:35am now. I think I will leave at 7:50 today and see how it goes.
I've shortened the time needed for the ride by crossing roads to avoid major traffic lights, dodging bridges I have to go over, going under instead, and ignoring signs that say, 'No Bikes On This Bit Of Road'. Fck that for a game of soldiers. There is no way I'm getting off my bike to walk it down a fucking ramp when I can just whizz down the road in a flash. NFW!
3 comments:
You sound like a hard core bike nazi !!!!!!!!!!!
You Go Girl !!!!
TeeeeeeHeeeeeeeee
Mata ne
Liz
Banzai!
Hehe! Love it!
Post a Comment