| I'd prefer wider handlebars |
I listen to lots of radio. I'm listening to a programme on the Mexican Revolution.
Before that I listened to a programme on the Minoans.
Days are better when they are work days.
Tomorrow is a work day.
In three days time it will be October.
This will cheer me up somewhat because then winter will be just around the corner in my head.
It's very nice where I live.
The room is nice.
The bed is comfy.
The bathroom is dreamy.
I like my bike even though it has a buckled wheel.
My sheets smell nice.
My teddy still squeaks.
I feel better for having given up beer.
The daily honey face masks I give myself seem to be making my skin look better.
I really recommend slopping some honey on your face when you take a bath.
Any old honey will do. Don't listen to the hippy sites telling you to buy expensive New Zealand honey.
I use cheap Chinese honey and it's great.
I love licking my lips in the bath.
It's such a treat.
I know the honey is there but it's still a treat to taste such sweetness in the bath.
I've been doing two coffee enemas a day, too.
I guess I'm a fan of all kinds of inside jobs.
I sleep very deeply to White Noise.
The only complaint I have with White Noise is that the night passes really quickly.
I fall asleep within minutes..wake up... and it's 6am.
I'm not tired when I wake up, far from it, I always have energy upon waking, but it seems that I've been asleep for minutes, not hours. White Noise is weird.
It's test time soon at school. This will mean half days.
I really should get motivated to use my free time. I should have gone to the seaside today but I had no feeling inside to do anything.
The reason why I am taking care of myself regarding what I eat, and am also taking a cocktail of vitamins and minerals, is because I want to inspire motivation again. I don't like living life like this. It's the antithesis of who I always was.
I think that Amanda Knox is innocent.
It seems that most people who 'comment' on this news story think she is guilty.
It's disgusting that people who are removed from the facts can bray for her continued incarceration.
Whilst I read high brow sites on politics and the economy, I also visit the daily rags that the masses read in order to gauge the common man. I am often horrified at people who read Yahoo.com. Their comments are so evil, so racist, so evil, yes, that is the best word to describe the average yahoo.com commenter: evil. The British rags, for sure, there are some dumb comments, but they aren't evil comments, laughing at death because it involved Asians or whoever. I think that God must be very, very disappointed with many, many humans on this planet.
14 comments:
Maria, you have the most gorgeous knees....and thighs. Oops!! I meant to stop at knees so you wouldn't get the wrong idea. Come on people.... I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. Such a tease.....!!
I would imagine bicycle riding helps...keeps you fit for bracing yourself against the heel of the boat, too.
No opinion on god and Yahoo...I use a tether and have faith it will hold.
Frankly, if there is a God, he seems a bit of a headcase.
Yeah I agree - gorgeous knees and thighs. I bet they don't look so good on a boat though - black and blue from all the bruises. You always get bruises on a boat. Why?
Because one is attempting to move about on all fours in the equivalent of a broken-axled truck on an Afghan goat track. Unless you are Batman, things are going to get whacked on occasion.
I'd rather have boat bruises than a broken heart because I never was brave enough to follow my dream.
うーんこんにちは!あなたが`tを着たらそれに私をしたいので、あなたが新しいサイトを持っているなんて言わないでddと?私は裏切られたと感じる。ORB :o((
OK Orb......I guess you DID have to one-up me on the comment I left on your brog. Touche !!! :))
Good to see you back in da hood.
Mata ne
Liz
Rob, I think I get your gist, even though google translator seems to be on drugs this morning.
I think Orb's mutated.
What, you mean [gulp] he's now a Bro?
Hehehehehe.
I think Bro suits him, now that he's become an mad inventor.
Well, thank goodness he's never a Bor.
Inventor mad, I am, :o))
Inventor......Most definately YES.
Mad ????Who's to judge that...I think we're all a little "off"
Like minds... an all that jazz.I Would SO hate to be "Normal"...whatever that means.
No fun....no fun at'all. :))
Post a Comment