| Eco Bikes are the best invention since solar panels |
Of course, there are exceptions.
| Four Men With Boats |
Like if you have awful table manners, I will hate you and give you the evil eye and never want to see you again, (unless I'm staying in your house and then I have no right to be a bitch), but on the whole, and my extreme intolerance of gross table manners aside, I have a way with people that is the main reason why he fell in love with me in the first place; that, and being really good at cucking sock.
| I went on the boat on the left |
And today I was in top form - with the former - having managed to make 4 new friends within 10 minutes of arriving at the seaside, hiring the eco bike, and setting off to hunt and gather a boat to sail on.
| Maeda-san |
Being a Friday, I thought that I'd wind up just cycling around, that nobody would be at their boats, so I was pleasantly surprised at how the day turned out.
I was en route to el grande marina but spied some masts off the beaten track near the fish market.
I snaked my way through some back streets and found the entrance to a well protected 'working mans' marina.
I saw some men hanging around a boat.
I decided to cycle on over and wish them a good morning.
They had brooms in their hands.
Long story short, they were there to sweep the sea water off the quay because there had been a very high tide the day before - seriously high - I mean, wow, very high, but I won't go into details, and will keep this a long jacket, short skirt story, so, blah di blah, I told the men that I loved boats etc and before I could say, 'Pacific Seacraft', we were motoring over to the supermarket - don't you just love such shopping trips via boat - to buy loads of beer, sushi, fried chicken and kushi katsu.
Yeah, my kind of sailors.
Wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo.
Off we set.
What fun was had.
They were way more fun than the misery guts I got to sail with in May.
| Nice boat |
Indeed, they want to run away with me and sail the oceans.
For some reason, my Japanese was really good today.
I'm a bit tired - Water World does that to me - so even though I have more to write, I will save it for tomorrow.
Just wanted to say that today was fcking awesome.
| Yummy Kushi Katsu |
3 comments:
We all need a fcking awesome day every now and again.
Glad you got yours !!!
Mata ne
Liz
Good for you. I will credit your relative fearlessness with strangers and so on, and THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO SAIL ON AJ OVER THE OCEAN.
You already have the social curiosity to avoid becoming a "Parrothead" anchoring in Drinkies Bay forever, and you already have a capable vessel to do it in. One big enough to have a wine cellar, in fact.
you really captured the happiness amoungst those four men.....AWESOME!
Post a Comment