I have zero classes today because the first year high school kids are off climbing a mountain in Nagano
for the weekend. The climb is usually in July, when it's hot, humid, the chance of torrential rain is high, but this year it was cancelled because there was a typhoon - go figure - and instead they are holding it when it should be held, when it's cool, when there's very little chance of rain, when the mountain will look gorgeous in its fall glory.
Anyway, I'm not going to go to school today. It's silly to go and then sit at my desk for 8 hours doing eff all. It's not as if the kids come and seek me out to practice their English or come to see me to get to know somebody from another culture, who has experience of many other cultures.
Instead I will go to the seaside. I will. I will rent an eco bike and go high.
Anyway, I'm not going to go to school today. It's silly to go and then sit at my desk for 8 hours doing eff all. It's not as if the kids come and seek me out to practice their English or come to see me to get to know somebody from another culture, who has experience of many other cultures.
Instead I will go to the seaside. I will. I will rent an eco bike and go high.
1 comment:
Their loss. :((
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment