Friday, September 23, 2011

12 Hours of White Noise (Static) in Stereo. Favorite it for the future. ...

6 comments:

sokmonkee said...

Interesting....Never thought to use white noise as a sleeping aid. But then, this also sounds exactly like a river with small rapids...instead of sleeping I'm feeling the urge to dig out my fly rod and go fishing. You never cease to amaze and impress, Maria.

Rhys said...

Hey, I heard "Vote Ron Paul... 9/11 was a hoax...buy more silver...have coffee enemas...learn Iranian..." in the mix.

Anonymous said...

The coffee works (Top Tip:You only have to drink it!)

222 said...

Top Tip - You'd be a lot healthier from the inside-out if you didn't respond by default to the concept of colonic irrigation. 9:10 people discount it. 9:10 people can't think outside the box.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you are referring to it in the true sense? I have wondered for a while just wasn't sure. No offence was intended and I wasn't mocking. I just find, personally,that drinking it suffices in that it "gets things moving" quickly enough first thing in the morning. Don't think I'd stand a chance with a more direct route, it'd be carnage!

222 said...

S'alright Banksy
I understand. And for sure, coffee usually gets folks bowels moving in the morning, or whenever, but colonic irrigation goes deep and it makes a big, big difference. You may think you have vacated fully but you don't know the half of it. When I first started, it took a while for it all to come out, and each time I was like, 'ewww, that's been in me all that time!'..and then it gets to the point where you are clean inside and your daily coffee enema merely keeps you in tip top condition from within, and you totally feel the difference..when I miss doing them..sometimes when I travel....I feel the difference...