Saturday, September 24, 2011

Morning Camper


Another day off, another $222. Actually, I don't count being paid on the weekends or national holidays, I merely divide the days worked, by the monthly salary, which brings me to around $222 a day.
I earn more in the fall/winter in Japan because there are more national holidays and days off at school.
It is lovely and cool this morning. I should go and get my outdoor temperature gauge that I left at House Uno. As you can see from the photo, they totally pruned my tree yesterday.

It's a good thing, I guess, because it will help the tree, and also my room will receive more sunlight during the cold winter days. It's a win win situation for all, and you too could be in a win win situation if you VOTE RON PAUL.
And stop bitching about the FB changes. Why don't y'all bitch about 9/11 being an Inside Job instead. Really. The world is fcked because we've become such gormless suckers. Rant over.
Today I am going to the seaside. Really. I am. I have a bike down there that I can use. I hope it's still there. I'll cycle to the marina. Really. I will. It's a beautiful day out there, not sure how much radiation I'll be munching on, but it sure looks like a beautiful day.

4 comments:

judith said...

Wow they did trim your tree. Now the Cat Lady will be able to see in and you'll get a good pic of her.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

I can't believe you let people trim your bush.

Liz said...

OCW little bit mind.....gutter there? :))

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Hmm, well, yes, my sense of humour sometimes belongs in the gutter. Who'd have thunk it? ;-)