Last night was great.
Couldn't believe the price of the beer at 100 yen a draft.
Cheaper than in The Gambia.
I might start having dinner there.
Well, ticket to Thailand is booked.
The joy in booking it has been somewhat tainted with the background noise of having my madness, that this year created, resurrected.
A little bit of empathy and patience would go a long way in getting us back on the right tack.
But I'm tall.
I've looked after myself for decades now.
I should be able to cope with all of this.
Bah.
Couldn't believe the price of the beer at 100 yen a draft.
Cheaper than in The Gambia.
I might start having dinner there.
| We had 4 of these each. Evil roar. 'Best interview ever'. |
Well, ticket to Thailand is booked.
The joy in booking it has been somewhat tainted with the background noise of having my madness, that this year created, resurrected.
A little bit of empathy and patience would go a long way in getting us back on the right tack.
But I'm tall.
I've looked after myself for decades now.
I should be able to cope with all of this.
Bah.
No comments:
Post a Comment