5am.
Thai Yellow Chicken Curry has landed in the slow cooker.
I got the chicken for half-price. $1.
Had a chuckle in class yesterday, when I told the students that the reason their souvenir from the US was Halloween Candy, was because it was only 12 cents a bag in Walgreens.
That candy went all the way across the Mohave Desert and back.
It's actually very popular, after the candy from hell I've been trying to palm off on them these past few months, a gift from an old student of mine, little pink Parisian petals from hell. Just.Can't.Get.Rid.Of.Them.
Anyway, t'is Saturday. I need this weekend so badly.
Subject Change.
Whilst I have never been bored in my job, 1:4 people are, according to The News Quiz this week, which I have been listening to this early morning for my weekly quota of 'chuckle by myself in my room' and hope the neighbors can't see me.
What neighbors? Fcking Residence Kants. The Unfriendliest Apartment Block On The Planet.
I'm tigressing.
I couldn't imagine being bored at something that we are supposed to stick at for 40 years.
Anyway, I need to get back to the thread on 'How Often Do You Poo?' over on the 'parenting' site.
Here are some answers:
Once every four or five days
Twice a day
If I don't take laxatives, I don't poo at all. (I bet this person is nice to make love to)
About once every 5-6 days
Once a week but over Christmas about 3 times a day
I go about three times a day
I go from twice a day to once a week and can be anything in between.
Once every 4 or 5 days. Any longer it gets uncomfortable. (Go figure)
I was shocked, to tell you the truth, at how infrequently people are emptying their bowels over in the F.UK.
Anyway, as Chairwoman of ACER - the Assoc. of Coffee Enema Rogues - I landed in the thread as SUPERACER, and promoted coffee enemas as a way to enhance health from within.
I was pleasantly surprised by the responses.
People were really interested in the idea, really open to considering it.
NOT.
Here's why evolution in good health practices won't arrive on British shores (or the planet) for at least another century.
"Colonically cleanse with a coffee enema every day".
Hilarious!!
It's a wind up. I don't need "help" to go to the loo every day. I'm not convinced that flushing coffee up your jacksie is good for you in the long term.
I think I'll stick with my new discovery of Activia yoghurts (containing the obviously made-up-Latin-named Bifidus ActiRegularis) and lots of water rather than squirting coffee up my bottom. (Sucker for advertising)
Your colon is intended to be full of poo, that's what it is there for. (Just plain thick)
Yeah, and you'll always be full of shit. Really, humans can be so stuck in their ways sometimes.
And yet they continue to eat cereal and crisps every day.
No wonder the NHS has no spare beds.
Thai Yellow Chicken Curry has landed in the slow cooker.
I got the chicken for half-price. $1.
Had a chuckle in class yesterday, when I told the students that the reason their souvenir from the US was Halloween Candy, was because it was only 12 cents a bag in Walgreens.
That candy went all the way across the Mohave Desert and back.
It's actually very popular, after the candy from hell I've been trying to palm off on them these past few months, a gift from an old student of mine, little pink Parisian petals from hell. Just.Can't.Get.Rid.Of.Them.
Anyway, t'is Saturday. I need this weekend so badly.
Subject Change.
Whilst I have never been bored in my job, 1:4 people are, according to The News Quiz this week, which I have been listening to this early morning for my weekly quota of 'chuckle by myself in my room' and hope the neighbors can't see me.
What neighbors? Fcking Residence Kants. The Unfriendliest Apartment Block On The Planet.
I'm tigressing.
I couldn't imagine being bored at something that we are supposed to stick at for 40 years.
| Green Tea Latte |
Anyway, I need to get back to the thread on 'How Often Do You Poo?' over on the 'parenting' site.
Here are some answers:
Once every four or five days
Twice a day
If I don't take laxatives, I don't poo at all. (I bet this person is nice to make love to)
About once every 5-6 days
Once a week but over Christmas about 3 times a day
I go about three times a day
I go from twice a day to once a week and can be anything in between.
Once every 4 or 5 days. Any longer it gets uncomfortable. (Go figure)
Anyway, as Chairwoman of ACER - the Assoc. of Coffee Enema Rogues - I landed in the thread as SUPERACER, and promoted coffee enemas as a way to enhance health from within.
I was pleasantly surprised by the responses.
People were really interested in the idea, really open to considering it.
NOT.
Here's why evolution in good health practices won't arrive on British shores (or the planet) for at least another century.
"Colonically cleanse with a coffee enema every day".

Hilarious!!
It's a wind up. I don't need "help" to go to the loo every day. I'm not convinced that flushing coffee up your jacksie is good for you in the long term.
I think I'll stick with my new discovery of Activia yoghurts (containing the obviously made-up-Latin-named Bifidus ActiRegularis) and lots of water rather than squirting coffee up my bottom. (Sucker for advertising)
Your colon is intended to be full of poo, that's what it is there for. (Just plain thick)
Yeah, and you'll always be full of shit. Really, humans can be so stuck in their ways sometimes.
And yet they continue to eat cereal and crisps every day.
No wonder the NHS has no spare beds.
16 comments:
ROR! Did you really expect them to embrace the idea?
Fuffy
and alcohol is a poison
By the way,those soft drinks in your fridge have more poison in them then any glass of wine or can of beer. So don't lecture me on 'alcohol is a poison.'
I have no idea what constipation is. Five minutes after my conventionally delivered cup of coffee, it's me and the business section of the paper. Some days I barely get past Dilbert. Frankly, the bog is not a place I like to linger.
If I didn't crap for five days, I would assume I had been dead for four.
Ha ha, r.
typically defensive 'in denial' alcoholic vitriol
Really, Twat? How so?
What is your cheap beef with me?
Folks in Denver are usually more chilled, literally and beyond.
It's all the rubbish in those soft drinks and excess weight you carry around each day, me thinks. It messes with the elastic in your jeans.
Okay, I'M AN ALCOHOLIC, DAMMIT. OMG, I'M AN ALCOHOLIC.
Feel better now?
Now go and have yourself a Walmart Coke, dear.
Thank god I had laid back parents. No strict potty training for me. Shows up in your adult life, don't you know. People who hold it in are just plain selfish!!!
LOL, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Almost shit myself (it would have been the 3rd poo of the day). Who is that British Nutritionist who hosts the show You Are What You Eat? She really digs at the poor eating Brits and their pooping habits. BTW she doesn't drink and looks like Hell. Dr. Oz on the other hand, eats healthy, poops regularly and drinks like a fish.
This is a drinkers blog AnnonTwat. Don't spoil our enjoyment.
Sok
Are you being feces-shus?
I concur, Judith.
We alcoholics look far better than Coke-swilling anons. It's the high sugar content of their beverage of choice that turns them into kants.
For jomamma asking about Gillian McKeith the poo 'doctor'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFsAgcHoKmk
Thank you Roics, I love that show! I think it's interesting what people eat in other parts of the world. And I find it interesting that most that are extremely overweight have the same bland diet. It's funny how she always analyzes their poo. "Yours is sticky, yours is hard and pellet-y like a deer." But seeing all that junk food on the table makes me really hungry. Moderation is the key...
Feces-shus?
Alcohol (wine in particular), elixir of life and fountain of youth! I swear by it.
Post a Comment