A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Have you been watching that quiz show "QI" on Youtube? Sandy Norwegian-name is on that a fair bit.Brilliant humour.
Thanks for the heads-up, r. I'll check it out.
that's cute. Nice speakers, your neighbors will enjoy them.
He he he. Hopefully they will drown out my immediate neighbor's snoring.He's a nice guy. Japanese. The only resident to pass the time of day with me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have you been watching that quiz show "QI" on Youtube? Sandy Norwegian-name is on that a fair bit.
Brilliant humour.
Thanks for the heads-up, r. I'll check it out.
that's cute. Nice speakers, your neighbors will enjoy them.
He he he. Hopefully they will drown out my immediate neighbor's snoring.
He's a nice guy. Japanese. The only resident to pass the time of day with me.
Post a Comment