A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Sunday, January 22, 2012
supper lunch supper
When I was in The Steaks I stocked up on tortillas because in Japan a mere 5 small ones costs nearly $4, whereas the ones in the pic were 10 for a buck.
I wish I could find red kidney beans.
Apparently, Turkish (van) cats don't mind the water. Maybe they ARE the best cats to have on a boat.... As I said, I learn so much cool stuff on your blog Miss M. http://tinyurl.com/6mj6sq9
Rhys, I don't just send beans, I send a care package. Remember, I have wayward children and we adopted M a few years ago.
LOL, the wet hair is a contract with myself. Doesn't matter if I'm going to school or to the pool, I don't get my hair wet. You should see me snorkle, tee hee.
6 comments:
You want me to send you some dried beans? You can cook them up in the crockpot.
Wouldn't the postage be 10 times the value of the beans? Not to mention the litre of jet fuel burnt to fly the things.
When you're a skipper you have to know this stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6XnankZ8
Apparently, Turkish (van) cats don't mind the water. Maybe they ARE the best cats to have on a boat.... As I said, I learn so much cool stuff on your blog Miss M. http://tinyurl.com/6mj6sq9
I can find them here, I just forgot where the shop is.
I tried to locate it yesterday, got so lost.
Thanks anyway, Judith.
Is it really a rule that you can't get your hair wet on the way to school?
That is so fcked.
R
Yep, teachers have to know this stuff too, to teach the kids to respect the fact that they are fcked once oil dries up or becomes really expensive.
Sok
I will try to find a picture of a Turkish 'Van' cat who I met this past summer.
It was sooooooooooooo cute, too.
Rhys, I don't just send beans, I send a care package. Remember, I have wayward children and we adopted M a few years ago.
LOL, the wet hair is a contract with myself. Doesn't matter if I'm going to school or to the pool, I don't get my hair wet. You should see me snorkle, tee hee.
Post a Comment