Friday, January 13, 2012

per chance Brer Rabbit can save me

So anyway, I have a really great new camera, from the man who loves me, and I took some footage en route to school today, but doh,  I forgot to put the card in it, so no footage, but next week I will try again, and show you lots of cute elementary school kids walking to school. They are so sweet and warm the cockles of my self-abused heart.

My cheeks are cold after cycling to school. My brain is frozen. But it was exercise, right.

There was a 'calendar' of women, who work for a popular department store in the UK,

which I bought 4000 pounds worth of shares in a few years ago, turning it into 8000 pounds the eve before the shares fell from 8 pounds a share, to 3 pounds a share - big fcking PHEW and total luck - and which I then used part of to buy new rigging for my boat and pay for a full-on, down to the concrete, bottom job, with epoxy and all that jazz,
Thanks mum. Epoxy is expensive, as is stainless steel rigging, Norsemans and bottom paint.

on sale for Christmas to make money for charity, and blimey, that was one hell of a tigression, and it's probably best that I wound up talking about spending the inheritance my mother left me as a p.s-  after leaving most of it to neighbors, the library, cousins and a cleaner- on the share story, than talking about how fat the ladies in the calender were, and how I never want to buy something from the bakery department at M and S again, not after they slapped their huge tits upon the counter in 'sexy' poses.


Anyway, I was thinking that I don't want to medicate myself with drugs. I fcking hate drugs in my body.
Therefore I am going to see if Brer Rabbit Molasses can save me instead.
Starting today.
As you can see, I wear something different each day. I'm really into fashion. I am a fashion leader.

8 comments:

Rhys said...

Better than than Kate Middleton. Pretty girl who looks like she's grown up in an Austrian pedo's dungeon. Were I the future King, I'd want about two feet of memory foam under there, or she might snap, if you follow.

British Royalty might go from Queen Vickie's short and tubby physique to ginger stick insect.

222 said...

Twat. Not you, r.

Roomrepairs said...

Is there something about working at M&S that attracts chunky women...?? Yikes !! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/13/m-s-nude-charity-calendar-banned-from-sale-in-store-115875-23697568/

Rhys said...

I think they've applied American factory farming techniques to British stodge, wrapped it in plastic, and sold it under radioactive flourescents.

It's no wonder the staff are as wide as tall.

judith said...

I think chunky must be in. I couldn't work in a food establishment. I'd get so sick of looking at food.

Rhys said...

Given the number of alarming visuals this blog evokes on a regular basis, I for one am happy to hear of it, J.

Nothing wrong with "just right".

Zen said...

The kind that make your tooth bleed...

judith said...

LOL Zen, no mine have never made anyone's teeth bleed. LOL is that a good thing or bad?